[MortoSasye] <Ashton5336> - Under 18 wanting time to be made more exact.

Appeals which have been closed.
ash5336
Byond Username: Ashton5336

[MortoSasye] <Ashton5336> - Under 18 wanting time to be made more exact.

Post by ash5336 » #531075

BYOND account:
Ashton5336
Character name:
Lindsay Newbern
Ban type:
Server
Ban length:
1096 Days / 3years
Ban reason:
because the reason was a copy paste of chat logs and i cant copy paste it for some reason, I said i was 15 and he asked if i really was, which at the time i was, so i said yes because i had no reason to lie to an admin and get more in trouble if he finds out.
Time ban was placed:
2019-09-01 00:15:21
Server you were playing on when banned:
Event Hall: Sseth overflow event
Round ID in which ban was placed:

Apologizes for not being able to put the exact text of the ban reason and just gave a brief summary.

I'm not appealing for a unban but rather a ban time correction. I turned 16 on the 26th of November this year, and would like the ban time to be adjusted because I do plan to return to the server after my time is up when I turn 18.
References of good conduct: This bit doesn't matter to much since this is a ban time correction request but, I've been playing BeeStation and CM-SS13 - We Build, We Fight, The End: you Die - USS Almayer

Also, apologies for not being able to put the exact text of the ban reason and just gave a brief summary of what it said. if checked you will see I summed it up appropriately for what it was.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Re: [MortoSasye] <Ashton5336> - Under 18 wanting time to be made more exact.

Post by MortoSasye » #531118

Sure, I'll adjust the time when I can be online again (or if an admin feels like lending me a hand please tell me via discord).

Thanks for being understanding of why it was applied. See you in two more years!
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
ash5336
Byond Username: Ashton5336

Re: [MortoSasye] <Ashton5336> - Under 18 wanting time to be made more exact.

Post by ash5336 » #531123

Yea I understand it and know that I have to wait. But that said, I still dont get why the rule is necessary. I stated in a rant on the replies of my borg idea post why, but yea. Thank you for changing the time for me I really do appreciate it.