Appeals which have been closed.
Usednapkin420

[HBL/HG] Usednapkin Permaban

Post by Usednapkin420 » #57698

Byond account and character name: Usednapkin
Banning admin:Hornygranny and HBL
Ban type (e.g. Engineering jobban): Perm
Ban reason and length: Permanent. Attacking Firecage FNR which violated parole
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Dunno, can look up details if it's important
Your side of the story: Joined a round, attacked firecage with a toolbox, knocked him into crit, he succumbed before I could heal him, and I got banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have changed quite a lot seeing as I've taken a lot of drugs and I'm on the path of enlightenment and true humanity. How I was two weeks ago is different then how I am now, so when this ban was placed, I am dramatically different. Anywho, stating that, my ban was a little silly as we all know, as with Firecage lying and being a hypocrite among a few other things and my apparently indefinite parole I got from a ban that was a joke Shinu and Austin played on me. All in all, it's a new year and I would like to at least show you guys I am different in spirit. I never really think I had a problem with playstyle and I'm pretty sure a good portion of the pop that knew me could vouch for me, so I can't promise my playstyle would change because I see nothing wrong with it, but my attitude has changed which is one thing I can promise.
Also, the reason I'm posting on this account is because my main is banned from posting on fnr with good reason.
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Re: [HBL/HG] Usednapkin Permaban

Post by firecage » #57775

I personally support Usednapkin being unbanned. I didn't really expect them to be perma'd and only recently learned that their ban was a permanent one...I think, since I have bad memory. I guess this event was as much as my fault as it was Napkins. Albeit I can't remember it at all...
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #58309

I'm cool with whatever hg wants to decide about this issue.
RIP
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #59017

If you think you can play without being a problem then you can go on parole (again). This is the last chance you will ever get under my time as headmin.