MattNasty

[Anton] MattNasty - antag ban

Post by MattNasty » #57998

Byond account and character name: MattNasty - Misted Bait

Banning admin: Anton

Ban type: Antag ban

Ban reason and length: AFK non-antag rounds - Permanent

Time ban was placed: December 20th -ish

Your side of the story: I submit, although for the record I believe I played more non-antag rounds than antag rounds but that's just the nature of the game.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm sorry, won't happen again, I'm a changed man, I have learned since then. I have been playing and only recently realized that I was antag banned so AFKing while non-antag my
Spoiler:
ass
, it twas' a busy time and yar be banning me during Christmas week.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Anton] MattNasty - antag ban

Post by Vekter » #58047

Anton resigned, so I'll forward this to a headmin.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Re: [Anton] MattNasty - antag ban

Post by Timbrewolf » #58051

You were antag banned for going afk as a non-antag? I'm having trouble understanding the ban.

"Antag rolling" is something we want to discourage, but we don't have a tried and true way to really dole out punishments for it or appeal those punishments. I'll remove the ban but leave the notes. Time will tell if this is something you do so frequently that it's actually a problem with you, or if perhaps this was just a failed policy experiment.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW: