Appeals which have been closed.
LoliMilkAparatus

[Mortosasye] <Lolimilkaparatus> - Fluff text

Post by LoliMilkAparatus » #533552

BYOND account: <Lolimilkaparatus>
Character name: <do not remember>
Ban type: <Permanent>
Ban length: <Permanent>
Ban reason: <Killed two people. Stole from warden and HoS. Disconected when admin came on>
Time ban was pleced: <2019-5-13 02:39:13>
Server you were playing on when banned: <Event Hall>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <108313>
Your side of the story: <Officers arrested me for no reason 3 times as far as i remember, no admin was on so i took things to my own hands>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <Im sorry>
References of good conduct: <BeeStation Medium RP and Low RP. Im permabanned from Paradise because they did not like my IC name. Other Servers are poorly coded and crash/fps lag>
Last edited by LoliMilkAparatus on Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Mortosasye] <Lolimilkaparatus> - Fluff text

Post by Timonk » #533577

looks like the Ckey is "Lolimilkaparatus" and not "lolimilkaparatust". they played as Demacrus Tyrese Washington.

from a quick log dive, i can tell that you got cuffed a grand total of 1(one) time after you stole a baton from an officer who you attacked from aft hallway all the way to dorms, keeping up constant pushing. another officer comes to his aid and cuffs you, but you escape because he didnt grab you. after that you go on to rob the HoS(taking his gun, at which point you have a taser, using it on the officer), cuff the officer you got arrested by, rob warden and kill a random chemist that you happened to encounter in maint who fled from you all the way to recreation. after that you kill some random log ghost i cant find anywhere and proceed to smash up departures, at which point i guess you got banned. yikes.
Last edited by Timonk on Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #533602

This will be up to headmins now but I would check what those servers have to say
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #533612

LoliMilkAparatus

Post by LoliMilkAparatus » #533679

The first ban where i have killed dude who released co2 in the halls was justified and later resolved in forums.

Second ban >Murderboned as an antagonist, didn't complete any of his objectives before or after murderboning. Left before he could be questioned.
I did not knew before i couldnt murderbone as antag. This ban was justified

>Killed a security officer for trying to stop them breaking into the armory as a non-antag, and after already breaking and entering into other high-security areas and shooting rockets at crew.
Don't even remember this one it was one day ban. Seriously this is the first time im hearing about this lmao.

>Arrested a fellow sec officer, took all their items and dumped them out of the brig after they released a prisoner who was later realised to be fighting a wizard.
Oh i remember this one. Dude was starting to killing me so i arrested him other officer came and released him. Got buttmad and dumped officers items then threw him out.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #534921

Your most recent ban just happened this month on bee station. While I accept that you didn't know the rules of the server entirely, that still doesn't really give me any good evidence that you'll follow the rules of our own server. This is denied, return in another year with a solid record of good behavior.