Appeals which have been closed.
Nobody

[Peoplearestrage] The Big Gloom - Fluff text

Post by Nobody » #536609

BYOND account: The Big Gloom
Character name: Ezra (Something)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: APPEARS to be part of shuttle grief before it docked at central. Please explain on the forums.
Time ban was placed: 2020-01-19 15:27:37
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 128506
Your side of the story: I genuinely think this ban was applied by a mistake.
If you need my course of actions during evacuation:
As a joke, I brought a dead Goliath on the Shuttle and resurrected it with Lazarus Injector - it wasn't hostile.

A minute later, I was helping the "crew" to fend off the Swarmers - during this, I accidently slashed a chemist lizard with a Cleaving Saw (not in Cleaving mode) - one time, and I gave them a Brute Patch afterward.

Then, I tried to assist Security in apprehending an actual griefer (plasmaman), who was operating a Gygax and randomly firing Tesla Cannon and "Hades" Carbine.
After we (although, "they" is more applicable) destroyed the mech - I did deliberately shank (only one time) that person as a gesture of my disapproval and walked away to lock myself in the restroom to avoid post-round murderbone.

On arrival, someone, I would assume, admins, bombed the Shuttle.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think anything I had done can be classified as "griefing".
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: [Peoplearestrage] The Big Gloom - Fluff text

Post by peoplearestrange » #536619

Hi there,
Yes indeed this was my mistake, in the hurry to restart the round and throw out the shuttle griefers I saw your attack as being part of it with out looking at the detail. It appears as you say and you only hit them once.

I'll lift this ban, sorry you got caught up in the storm of grief.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box