mamijiinubashiri
Byond Username: Sylrene

[RSLite] Sylrene - Permaban Appeal

Post by mamijiinubashiri » #540907

BYOND account: Sylrene
Character name: Don't even remember
Ban type: All servers
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a non-antag QM released an SM shard upgraded singulo on a low pop secret extended. Adding a bunch of bad notes you've got in a single month, perma seems most appropriate.
Time ban was placed: 2019-10-02 14:18:07
Server you were playing on when banned: Don't even remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: 120556

Your side of the story: I vaguely remember anything that happened during that round, or other rounds where I've committed bad notes, but I believe the ban to be just if it has come to this. I was new to the server, or at least, new enough to experimentally test dumb stuff like this without a full understanding of the repercussions of my very stupid actions.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a decent amount of time since I was banned from this server, and the time spent between then and now hasn't been me idle. In that time, I went over to other servers, spacing myself from this one as I understood that if I had gotten a perma, then what I did was truly awful and not worth arguing over until I knew the full extent of my stupid action. I've been playing in other servers, gathering knowledge, learning the expected code of conduct most average ss13 servers expect, and being a friendly person. I've even befriended admins of other servers now that I know what I'm doing and what I should be doing in regards to the rules and common courtesy. I firmly believed that now, after all this time, I've changed. Now I come back here, wishing to make this appeal, with the hope that you will give me another chance to turn a new leaf.

References of good conduct: Beestation
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: [RSLite] Sylrene - Permaban Appeal

Post by PKPenguin321 » #540914

Seems the first time you posted this you didn't link BYOND and your first draft of this appeal was caught by the post approval filter, here you go:
BYOND account: Sylrene
Character name: Don't even remember
Ban type: All servers
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: As a non-antag QM released an SM shard upgraded singulo on a low pop secret extended. Adding a bunch of bad notes you've got in a single month, perma seems most appropriate.
Time ban was placed: 2019-10-02 14:18:07
Server you were playing on when banned: Don't even remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: 120556

Your side of the story: I did do it, and I did do a lot of dumb stuff like this, but most of this was when I was new and learning much of the game. I don't even remember the details of the round given the amount of time it's been.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I can say that the ban was just when it was first set in place, but I can say that now, at this moment, I won't be repeating mistakes that I've made in the past. After my ban here from all the servers, I've learned the game on other ones, come to understand the code of conduct that the average ss13 server expects out of players. I know what I did was wrong now, and I know what to do to avoid making mistakes like that again. Even admins of other servers have come to respect me as a player, and with that achievement in mind, I don't think it's likely that my return here will be as problematic as my bumpy start here previously. I wish to turn over a new leaf, and will do everything in my power, and using the knowledge I've accrued between the ban and now, to make my time here a good one for me and everyone else.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Re: [RSLite] Sylrene - Permaban Appeal

Post by Karp » #542942

I double-checked your history on bee and you've been playing for a while there without a history that's that bad.

You're unbanned but I remind you to double check what you're doing if you ever feel like you're breaking the rules and to think about the impact of your actions on the round.

If you're not sure about anything you're free to adminhelp to make sure you aren't breaking the rules.

Enjoy the game.