[Bgobandit] MyNameIsKeegan - Absolute newb.

Appeals which have been closed.
MyNameIsKeegan

[Bgobandit] MyNameIsKeegan - Absolute newb.

Post by MyNameIsKeegan » #540973

BYOND account: MyNameIsKeegan
Character name: Brog Thomas
Ban type: Accident?
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Suicided into the SM, causing it to delaminate. Did not respond to admin PMs. Post on the forums to explain/appeal."
Time ban was placed: I actually have no idea, can't find timestamps.
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 129902
Your side of the story: I joined the round, explored my area, suddenly died, and then just stopped paying attention to the game and chat for a second.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because I had no idea what I was doing, I obviously need to read some tutorial or documentation before next time I play this. I just started a couple hours ago.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: [Bgobandit] MyNameIsKeegan - Absolute newb.

Post by bandit » #540977

Hi, thanks for posting an appeal.

In general, when an admin PMs you, it is best to answer, otherwise, this is the only way we have of getting in touch with you.

That said, this ban is lifted, but please do familiarize yourself with the mechanics, especially with high-risk jobs like dealing with the station engine. (Short version, anything that touches it is vaporized, which can cause great deal of damage to the whole station.) A basic tutorial and starter guides can be found here: https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Starter_guide

The round on Bagil is still ongoing so you should be able to play in the next round.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Bgobandit] MyNameIsKeegan - Absolute newb.

Post by Hulkamania » #542103

General reminder to please not make ban appeals from ongoing rounds, tempting as it is to make an immediate appeal when you suddenly have extra free time.