[Togopal] <lilpumpooh> - permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
lilpumpooh1

[Togopal] <lilpumpooh> - permaban

Post by lilpumpooh1 » #549634

BYOND account: lilpumpooh

Character name: i forgot its been a long time.

Ban type: server ban.

Ban length: permaban.

Ban reason: alt of lilpumpooh.

Time ban was placed: 2018-02-02 (20:51:29)

Server you were playing on when banned: sybil i think i cant remember exactly.

Round ID in which ban was placed:82963

Your side of the story: made an alt a long time ago cant remember all the details.

Why you think you should be unbanned: its been over 2 years and i would like to play again
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Togopal] <lilpumpooh> - permaban

Post by Vekter » #549665

For clarification's sake, what happened was that you were banned for the following:
Banned for 43800 minutes - As a security officer name "Im Dummy Gay", silently beat a fresh player to death on the arrivals shuttle. When questioned about it claimed "it was like 30 misclicks" and "we all make mistakes".
The next day, you logged in as key gayboi12 and were banned after four rounds as an alt account. Your original ban wasn't a permanent ban - you were banned by togopal for ban evasion.

Since togopal retired, let me see if I can help you. Have you played on any other servers since then? You didn't have too good of a history as a player here.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you