[Doctor Brutality] <OminousGrace> - The Doctor couldn't handle my tasty dick.

Appeals which have been closed.
OminousGrace
Byond Username: OminousGrace

[Doctor Brutality] <OminousGrace> - The Doctor couldn't handle my tasty dick.

Post by OminousGrace » #553645

BYOND account: OminousGrace
Character name: Dick Tasty
Ban type: Appearance ban
Ban length: 3 days
Ban reason: Dick Tasty is a glorious name, but you\'ve been warned for this already. This ban is temporary, it will be removed in 3 days.
Time ban was placed: 2020-04-06, 15:45:00-ish
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 134060
Your side of the story: Some names are just too beautifull for this world
Why you think you should be unbanned: Seeing that there are names such as, ahem, JC Denton, i logically assumed that a witty and funny name such as Dick Tasty would be an accepted and great addition to the station name roster, bringing smiles upon the faces of boysterous men everywhere. I personally uphold the belief that "Doctor", ahem, i couldn't resist, but do you even have a doctorate? Didn't think so, is jealous of my 200 IQ gigachad choice of the name Dick Tasty. I believe that i should have the privilege to use this name as i please.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: [Doctor Brutality] <OminousGrace> - The Doctor couldn't handle my tasty dick.

Post by pugie » #553646

This name is beautiful and on any ordinary day this would just be a note but you were already warned for this, I'm gonna have to deny and wait for a headmin to rule on this...

free dick tasty
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [Doctor Brutality] <OminousGrace> - The Doctor couldn't handle my tasty dick.

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #554308

Don't name yourself Dick Tasty.