Ah shit here we go again... (Aarontheidiot)-EatPootisSpencer69 damn what a shutty name huh..

Appeals which have been closed.
NotASpyCrap
Byond Username: EatPootisSpencer69

Ah shit here we go again... (Aarontheidiot)-EatPootisSpencer69 damn what a shutty name huh..

Post by NotASpyCrap » #554201

BYOND account: EatPootisSpencer69
Character name: Hans Dawn
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Blatant IC in OOC and disregard for the rules
Time ban was placed: 2020-4-4 19:05 pm
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 133851
Your side of the story: i was a traitor chilling as usual and pulling small pranks and got in a conversation with my target, making a deal so i would spare his life and save his death for another time, when suddendly Hacks-th-Doors starts harrasing someone so i step in and try to calm him down then he locked me in a fridge stole my skateboard and eventually killed me without any clue of me being a traitor until i was taken to the medbay and they discovered a little e-sword in my pocket. long story short i got super mad and started complaining in OOC and commiting the great crime of ic ooc
Why you think you should be unbanned: my conduct is something i get, i am conscious of that and i dont have very good history, i have been thinking about this and i get my permanent ban as it clearly specifies *disregard for the rules* and i think its well deserved but a permanent ban? it escalated quickly i would get a 3 or 2 week ban or a month ban but a permanent ban?. I cant blame the admin since i know it is his job however seeing how most people do commit violations against the rules and sneak it off because the admin is taking a piss or something really triggered me and made me do that mistake, and as a final point here i can not believe how the admins want you to be a seriuos individual and behave according to your roleplay when there are catgirls saying Ow0 and people beating the clown to death in a space station. anyways this is my conclusion on why i should be unbanned or atleast reduce it to a 7 day ban: being a new player and taking example from videos of this game on how to beat clowns to death i apologize for being a *shitter* and i have taken my lesson, i will follow the rules since i have read them a bunch of times as of the time of writing and i do believe anything can be worked out with dialogue and not by sheer punishment. Anyways thanks for reading this ban appeal and i hope you can understand what im trying to say
wet socks
Byond Username: AarontheIdiot

Re: Ah shit here we go again... (Aarontheidiot)-EatPootisSpencer69 damn what a shutty name huh..

Post by wet socks » #554355

After some careful consideration, I've decided to lift your ban.

I hope you stay true to your word about having learned your lesson, I don't want to have to regret this decision.

Have fun.
I am Aaron Browne/Floridium XXI in game
Give me feedback