[Vekter] Drowerhd - Black hole ban

Appeals which have been closed.
drowerhd

[Vekter] Drowerhd - Black hole ban

Post by drowerhd » #554858

BYOND account: Drowerhd
Character name: ...Wright
Ban type: 1.Don't be a dick, create a black hole on myself.
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion
Time ban was placed: 2020-04-04
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 133907
Your side of the story: Im new at the game, i was watching this yt video about creating a black hole with 2 bags and i kinda tried on the server, it was a little one on the video, i read the rules ye, this counts as grifieng and does imply alot of rules on the rules section but i didnt knew it would destroy most of the station, it was predictable i know, but again im new at the game, i never made one, it will not happen again.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i would like to play again cause i have some friends that play on the server, i will not be a dick and will search first if something explodes or does damage to the station.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Drowerhd - Black hole ban

Post by Vekter » #554861

Okay, so there's two bans associated here. The first was applied by TheMidnightRose, the reason being:
Suicided in every ghost role in round 133898 after being killed for attacking multiple crew both as a human and a lawyer. In round 133907 they attacked a few people and ignored admin PMs leading to immediately doing a BoH bomb when getting the PM about being imprisoned by me to talk. You may attempt a appeal with a referal from another server with at least two months of consistant playtime.
The second was another ban placed by me, this time including your IP address and CID, as it appeared you had rejoined after being banned, hence the "ban evasion" message. That might not be the case, as bans can be somewhat odd from time to time (lol byond).

So I'm willing to assume that your "ban evasion" was just the system being buggy. That being said, you would also need to get an approval from Rose as far as having your ban lifted. I'll send this her way.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheMidnghtRose
Byond Username: TheMidnightRose

Post by TheMidnghtRose » #554862

Going to also say a no to letting you back in. Take some time, go get some playtime on another server, also I apparently made a typo when I made the ban originally, as you attacked crew as a human AND a cyborg, not lawyer, You also attacked people as a Gygax too in round 133898. I'll go in and fix the wording on the ban. Note that you also did all of this on the Medium Roleplay Server we have and not one of the Low Roleplay servers.

But seriously, go get a referral and come back in a couple of months.
Emerald Gleaner -/Roboticist/Replica AI Series
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #554863

It's important to note that this wouldn't be acceptable on any of our servers. It's just worse that you did so on our MRP server.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you