[Doctor Brutality] RobustAndRun - My son got autism from a vaccine. Technically he got gastrointesti

Appeals which have been closed.
RobustAndRun
Byond Username: RobustAndRun

[Doctor Brutality] RobustAndRun - My son got autism from a vaccine. Technically he got gastrointesti

Post by RobustAndRun » #561470

BYOND account: RobustAndRun
Character name: Chip Rahl
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Released a confusion virus as nonantag that ended up getting everyone killed due to the nuke ops on the station. Disconnected before I was made aware, so take this up on the forums if you want to appeal.
Time ban was placed: 2020-04-19 at 19:28:00
Server you were playing on when banned: <Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall>
Round ID in which ban was placed: 135111
Your side of the story: I decided to run an anti-vaxxer protest gimmick outside of medbay, which involved what I thought would be an annoying brain damage flu. I did not realize that a total collapse of the station's neurons would occur before nuke op arrival. I was killed shortly into the round for my gimmick and didn't stay long enough to see the catastrophe occur.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not intend to grief the station, however this was a really bad call overall. I'll tone it down in the future.
References of good conduct: I've been banned since and haven't had much time to get on spessmen, so I feel a refresh did me well.
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: [Doctor Brutality] RobustAndRun - My son got autism from a vaccine. Technically he got gastrointesti

Post by pugie » #561475

RobustAndRun wrote:BYOND account: RobustAndRun
Character name: Chip Rahl
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Released a confusion virus as nonantag that ended up getting everyone killed due to the nuke ops on the station. Disconnected before I was made aware, so take this up on the forums if you want to appeal.
Time ban was placed: 2020-04-19 at 19:28:00
Server you were playing on when banned: <Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall>
Round ID in which ban was placed: 135111
Your side of the story: I decided to run an anti-vaxxer protest gimmick outside of medbay, which involved what I thought would be an annoying brain damage flu. I did not realize that a total collapse of the station's neurons would occur before nuke op arrival. I was killed shortly into the round for my gimmick and didn't stay long enough to see the catastrophe occur.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I did not intend to grief the station, however this was a really bad call overall. I'll tone it down in the future.
References of good conduct: I've been banned since and haven't had much time to get on spessmen, so I feel a refresh did me well.
Hi, sounds fair. This was only a perma because you disconnected, been a while since so I'll just unban you now.