Space-mista
Byond Username: Space-Mista

[<Dankasaur>] <Space-Mista> - Well, bad timing

Post by Space-mista » #562647

BYOND account: <Space-Mista>

Character name: <Philippe Nassau>

Ban type: <Griefing>

Ban length: <Permanent>

Ban reason: <Murdered an Assitant whit little no cause then disconnected before I had a chance to speak whit them>
Time ban was placed: <5-24-2020>

Server you were playing on when banned: <Basil>

Round ID in which ban was placed: <47832>

Your side of the story: <I was a detective and I entered caps office where the cap was arguing whit an assistant who entered into his office I shot him some shoots to weaken him so we wouldn't plan any nasty stuff in an empty caps office (the station was in a critical situation so I was sure we were on high alert and actions like this were allowed) I continued to leave and did other nasty stuff that I feel were fully understandable .>

Why you think you should be unbanned: <I continued to play in that round and even rejoined later in the end to server-hop to event hall after I had ghosted because the station was evacuating soon. I believe the reason that he had no time to respond to me is unjustifiable because of the time the act was committed, as well I didn't kill him but the thing that killed him was the pressure and heat from outside the caps office my mistake, I later saw him on the floor crit but ignored him because he was pretty rude and that why I also pepper-sprayed him when I left the caps office. I feel as tho my action was pretty harsh but as well the time of the ban made it feel as he did had time to respond. When and if you check the round id you'll see some nasty stuff from me and I can't hide it because that round was pretty strange and when you check the logs you can't deny all the strangeness.>

References of good conduct: <Well I'm kinda in a pickle in this one because I just have come off a 5-day ban because of some Eva shuttle bombs as a nonantag that I did because I just discovered a new system and mistakenly did the situation of firing the bomb before the shuttle docked on Centcom and there were some 10 - 30 seconds left. For good actions, before this, I played some pacific rounds were I really didn't do much and played my roles accordingly so sorry for trying security too harsh and killing a man in a butterfly effect way. >
Last edited by Space-mista on Sun May 24, 2020 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Space-mista
Byond Username: Space-Mista

Re: [<Dankasaur>] <Space-Mista> - Well, bad timing

Post by Space-mista » #562648

Well I talked to the banning-admin shortly after the ban, and if so I believe he shortened the timer you may mark this as resolved if it it's true.
Dankasaur
Byond Username: Dankasaur

Re: [<Dankasaur>] <Space-Mista> - Well, bad timing

Post by Dankasaur » #562650

Thanks for appealing. Yes we spoke briefly on discord shortly after and I will be shortening this to a day ban. In the future please don't shoot people who aren't being harmful then leave them to die as a security officer. There is somewhat of an expectation for you to resolve things non-harmfully and there was a million ways this could've ended without that guy dying.