[<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Said the cock word

Appeals which have been closed.
mastergodown
Byond Username: Mastergodown

[<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Said the cock word

Post by mastergodown » #563015

BYOND account: Mastergodown
Character name: Edward Ellenburg (if I remember correctly)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://imgur.com/a/vOC5cME
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-20
Server you were playing on when banned: I do not remember, but I think it was Event Hall.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 137558
Your side of the story: So I log in as captain and as a meme as soon as I get in I shout on common the glorious words: "My cock is hard." AI says some shit about wanting to kill me and some head, I think it was CE, says he could change it so that it could allow them to. So I order it under law 1 and 2 to kill themselves. Naloac BWOINKs me citing rule 8 and rule 1. I explain that banning me because I said a phrase for a meme would be unbased, and I didnt ERP or even elaborate any farther on the phrase. Then, Naloac asked if I was a griefer, and hell, I just come here because I have jack shit other to do. I don't come here with the intention of ruining others games, time to time I act up and murder the occasional person in a situation I shouldnt have. But being perma banned off of telling a rogue AI to kill itself and meming with a single phrase shouldnt come up as being a griefer.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe, at most, Naloac could ban me for a day. At most. I literally said a phrase and told the AI to kill itself after it would gain the ability to harm me, and everyone knows how damn annoying rogue AIs can be. Anyways, the AI couldnt allow the CE or whoever said so due to a law 1 violation. As them non-humaning me or otherwise gaining the ability to harm me would violate law 1, so they would have to defend themselves non lethally and if it even comes to it, have to suicide to prevent harm. Otherwise, I literally said a phrase and told a AI with the ability of being rogue to kill itself before it could be rogue.
References of good conduct:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Said the cock word

Post by Vekter » #563161

This player is currently banned on Beestation for similar transgressions.

His ban history can be found here: https://beestation13.com/bans?q=mastergodown
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Re: [<Naloac>] Mastergodown - Said the cock word

Post by Naloac » #563282

I was going to add the screenshots from bee but since vekter posted the link its unneeded. So I have a very hard time seeing you as anything someone who likes to just grief and push the line to see how far you can get. Can you explain to me how saying your cock is hard in common comms isnt pushing the line with rule 8? Then ordering the AI to kill itself? You where in the game for a few minutes and instantly starting toeing the line. With this plus your note history and your history on bee for grief. I see no reason to unban you
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032