Appeals which have been closed.
Zemsta1

[K Peculiar] Zemsta - Greytiding/Metacomming

Post by Zemsta1 » #565929

BYOND account: Zemsta
Character name: Antoni Macierewicz
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Constand greytiding without any good reason and obvious constant metacomms with Kubot3. If teaming up together and ganging up against other players is your idea of fun, tg is not for you.
This ban is permanent.
Time ban was placed: 2019-04-30 17:21:47
Server you were playing on when banned: Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 107325
Your side of the story: I was an assistant on a wizard round, I greytided some with a door wand, I killed the captain for buying awful shuttle, someone killed the HoP and the HoP assumed it was my fault/me in disguise, I saw a fellow robust assistant so I gave him the captain's loot and all access, that assistant had polish name, I had polish name, the captain that I killed and the HoP were orbiting me(visible ghosts) so they reported me for metacomms/greytiding, admin got on the server and informed me that im getting perma-banned for greytiding and metacomming, without doing any prior investigation.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I still don't *exactly* know why I was permabanned, the main reason was "metafriending"/suspicion of metacomms im pretty sure, anyhow I doubt the other player I was "metacomming" with is still around anymore after 1 year, so I don't think I'll get any more reports for that.

Old ban appeal > https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... lit=Zemsta
K Peculier
Byond Username: K Peculier

Re: [K Peculiar] Zemsta - Greytiding/Metacomming

Post by K Peculier » #566519

Hello. The current ban was made due to multiple instances of the other player in question coming to your rescue several times without communication in previous other rounds aside from the specific ID provided from other admins noticing it. But considering the time passed I will lift the ban so you have a chance to prove you meant no harm with your antics.
Also known as K Pecucklier
Yell at me here --> https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5075