Kolinko
Byond Username: LMoore

[Vekter] LMoore - 1 Day Ban

Post by Kolinko » #568427

BYOND account: LMoore
Character name: Randomized, first name Brick
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 1 Day
Ban reason: "Killed a sec officer for refusing to return contraband, including an AA ID, to them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes."
Time ban was placed: 2020-07-05 09:13:23
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 141184
Your side of the story: Latejoin as Assistant. Round had been going on for more than 45 minutes, so naturally I'm not expecting to see Syndies roaming the halls but no doubt there is probably a traitor or two left. As a latejoin Assistant without midround antag, I decide I'll spend the round collecting loot and looking to get into some antics, nothing serious. My first loot for the round came in the form of a free spear and full toolbox (nice), and I then head to sec to see if anyone is alive in there before I get myself too deep into anything. After a short while, the seccie responsible for the future ahelp is asking me what I am doing here in front of sec holding an unregistered spear. At this point I'm pretty shook that this hardass really wants me to register a spear and I tell them it's a spear and that what he just said was really dumb to me. This officer then tells me they're going to arrest me for it and almost choreograph taking out their disabler, so I shove them into a wall in response and steal their disabler like any good Assistant should. Next, I run off and notice that a few choice fellows were able to get into places that they normally wouldn't be able to. This activated my neurons and my inner chimp felt a brain itch and my legs could barely run fast enough to arrivals to see that there was, indeed, free All Access. As I beheld my new, beautifully printed Captain ID, I had to use it where I could before the station starts imploding. First stop: sec; to grab a few essentials: Two e-guns, stun baton, and hardsuit. Before I could get away with the HORRIBLE crime I had just committed, the same seccie (whom I now deem as an unrobust hardass), comes in asking me why I'm in here? Again, I am shook, as this is a really dumb question to ask anyone that is inside sec and doesn't have a mindshield. In my state of shookness, they pull out two disablers and stamcrit me (really shook). You know the steps after this point; cuff and drag. Before I am thrown in my cell, they fullstrip me OUTSIDE of my cell and run off with my stuff without setting a timer and tell me I'm not getting any of my stuff back. So here I am, naked, in my cell, waiting for them to come back and set my timer so I can get back to playing.

When they get back, can you guess what they are wearing? Their regular sec stuff? My stuff? A clown suit? Nope, they walk back to my cell in FULL HOS GEAR and set my timer to 5 minutes, after having to wait a few minutes already. After setting my timer and being told off by me, I wait the full sentence (which is really nearly 8 minutes at this point). When the timer is up, I already have my cuffs off and I run out of the cell putting on my items (that were still left outside my cell) and find this really dumb mofo standing 5 tiles away from a lit baton and a disabler sitting on a rack. Again, my neurons activate and I stun the weird regular-sec-HOS hybrid into submission and give them a taste of harmbatonic medicine. At this point, they are cuffed in crit, and I am digging through their items for my stuff. I find my SUPER CONTRABAND ITEM that I was sentenced 8 MINUTES for... in their wallet along with their main ID because their first idea was apparently to steal the HOS's gear. After I grab my items, the creep dies and, sure enough, I get an ahelp from Vekter who handles the situation.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was positive I left them in crit so I can fireman carry their ass to medbay while I run off looting. Here's to hoping they didn't succumb and ahelp me.
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: [Vekter] LMoore - 1 Day Ban

Post by Malkraz » #568438

[2020-07-05 08:55:38.514] ATTACK: Archinist/(Morgan Thomson) Has succumbed to death while in soft critical with -24.4 points of health! (Brig (123,167,2))
https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/syb ... attack.txt
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #568447

Yeah, no. You obviously don't understand why I banned you in the first place. You don't get to crit a sec officer for doing their job. Eight minutes might be a bit excessive for all access, but you were also trespassing in the brig for the purpose of grabbing weapons. Them succumbing and then adminhelping for it is kinda cringe, but it doesn't change my ruling. I'll edit the note to say you crit them, though.

While I think the officer shouldn't have raided the HoS' office with your ID, I don't think that justifies anything you did.

Denied.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kolinko
Byond Username: LMoore

Post by Kolinko » #568451

Vekter wrote:Yeah, no. You obviously don't understand why I banned you in the first place. You don't get to crit a sec officer for doing their job. Eight minutes might be a bit excessive for all access, but you were also trespassing in the brig for the purpose of grabbing weapons. Them succumbing and then adminhelping for it is kinda cringe, but it doesn't change my ruling. I'll edit the note to say you crit them, though.

While I think the officer shouldn't have raided the HoS' office with your ID, I don't think that justifies anything you did.

Denied.
At least you'll edit the note, thank you for your fairness.