gnomek
Byond Username: Gnomek

[<Thunder12345 >] Gnomek - Being new to the game and panic shooting Revhead

Post by gnomek » #572611

BYOND account: Gnomek
Character name: Terry
Ban type: Antag roles
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from the server for 1440 minutes - As a revolutionary, shot and killed a revhead for no apparent reason. Logged out before he could be questioned.
Time ban was placed:2020-08-12 15:14:26
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 144104
Your side of the story: Ye, I'm new to the game just learning how to move fridge, when suddenly I needed to do shit irl. We were arming cargonia, and there was a guy trying to turn us into islam and shit. Full-loaded of AK's we were safe... but I thought I still was only cargo technican. Things got hectic i fired a warnning shot at a dude who was alt-tabing me saying shit, were i barely know how to play. He started shooting barrage of bullets at me screaming. So ye... i poped guy. I'm sorry. I know now about antag roles so ye... Pls unban
Why you think you should be unbanned: Now i know how to play a bit better. Still getting my assed kicked.
References of good conduct: Played chilled botanist nad cargo on Goonstation. There is a lot of diffrence in mechanic so thats nice.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [<Thunder12345 >] Gnomek - Being new to the game and panic shooting Revhead

Post by Thunder11 » #572733

Thanks for explaining your side, It sounds like you've learned your lesson, so I've removed the antag ban. Have fun!
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
gnomek
Byond Username: Gnomek

Re: [<Thunder12345 >] Gnomek - Being new to the game and panic shooting Revhead

Post by gnomek » #572885

Thanks! Now i know the rules of cunduct!