hanshansenhansson
Byond Username: HansDampf

[saegrimr] hansdampf - blatantly wrong adminnote

Post by hanshansenhansson » #63153

Byond account and character name: hansdampf
Admin: saegrimr
Time incident occured: 25-Oct-2014

Detailed summary:

This was a while in the past, 25-Oct-2014 according to the note, was salty then for getting a warning for the situation. Salty enough to remember the situation. Saltier now because the warning has blatantly false information. Might be the cause of the suspicious amount of boinks I get for lawful use of violence, as it makes me look like valid-hunting shitcurity.
I know it has been a few months since the incident, but I could only see the warning now.

Why I am salty:
It seems saegrimr did not listen to anything I answered him, seems to have made up his mind over the situation before even boinking me.

The note in question, two parts, both incomplete and wrong:
25-Oct-2014 | Warned - Escalated a nonlethal situation involving losing his telescoping baton into straight up lasering and cremating the clown. Had also beaten and dragged another person to the brig earlier over mistaken identity. ~saegrimr05

(1) Had also beaten and dragged another person to the brig earlier over mistaken identity
As was explained during the boinking process, there was no cause of mistaken identity. The person intentionally helped up a guy in Captains space suit fleeing from the HoP (me) and the Captain, after we tasered him down. As I was wounded, and had no chance to catch the spacesuit guy, I went and arrested the person who helped him up. While doing so, I accidentally forgot to expand my telescopic baton, and "beat him violently" with it a few times until I noticed and stunned him. He was then brought to the brig (while I kept telescopic-batoning him, as I had no cuffs), I think I left him in the Wardens care.

Reason I am salty about this one:
During the boinking, I told Saegrimr the beating was an accident. He confirmed it. And now, the note makes it seem like I am intentional shitcurity who beats "innocent" people over "mistaken identity".

(2) Escalated a nonlethal situation involving losing his telescoping baton into straight up lasering and cremating the clown
The situation: Confirmed changelings, AI suspected of being subverted. Round was progressed, so everyone was either dead, a changeling or me. Another Head (Captain? was a while ago) goes into upload to reset the AI, while I watch from the door.
A person (not the Clown) appears, assistant ID and clothing looted from every possible department, including Clown suit. No idea how he got in. Looked like a naked guy just put on everything he could find on his way over. His timing was also excellent, he just appeared after we started with the AI resetting, maybe to protect his AI?
I was not sure he was an antag (he certainly was no productive member of society), so I tasered him to prevent him pulling a gun, noticed I had no cuffs, so I dragged him out of bridge to deescalate the situation, trying to make sure the other head was in no danger while resetting.
As we reach the doors, the person gets up and disarms me instantly, taking my egun and tasering me. Instead of the usual shittler behaviour of running of giggling with his new gun, he decided to keep me stunned and to drag me back into the bridge. I thought I was dead at that point. Well, he slipped on some random shit on the ground, I got up, took my gun and shot him on the spot.

Did not call security to remove the assistant, as this whole situation played out over a few seconds.

My thought process / perspective was the following:
- (Highly suspicious, possible antag) assistant enters bridge during critical situation -> Detain before he pulls a gun
- Notice I had no cuffs to safely detain -> Throw him out
- Fuck up, as I wasted time searching for cuffs -> Get disarmed outside the bridge doors
- Assistant tasers me with my gun (NOT BATON) -> Would have expected him to steal my ID and run off, taunting my unrobustness.
- But, drags me back into bridge -> Most likely moving me out of the hallways to murder me / eat my face (must have not seen the other head deep in the upload)
- Assistant fucks up, slips himself, drops my gun.
- I regain my gun and execute him, as both ways to remove him peacefully failed and got me nearly killed.

Reason I am salty about this one:
He claims I murdered someone over a baton. "Straight up". The baton was not even involved in this one. The assistant took my egun and dragged me away from public eyes. I tried resolving the matter without harm, which nearly got me killed (from my perspective, at least). Instead of risking to be disarmed again while trying to removing the assistant again, I shot him. I stated this entire story when boinked. Saegrimr doesn't seem to have even be interested in investigating the case and at least trying to confirm my side of the story, else he would have at least mentioned the egun, instead of the baton. I honestly do not see why this situation warrants a warning, I used all my ingame options at the time to remove the threat, starting with nonlethal means.

What I would like to be done
Check the logs (if still existing), confirm my story, remove the warning. Or at least reword it.
(1) Can be found by checking who I harmed with my telescopic baton, then looking up if the guy helped up someone I tased just seconds prior
(2) Can be found by checking for a guy I shot to death, who tased me with the same gun a few seconds earlier.
hanshansenhansson

Re: [saegrimr] hansdampf - blatantly wrong adminnote

Post by hanshansenhansson » #63166

(posted this in admin complaints, as it is no ban appeal by itself. Got moved here. No idea where it belongs, sorry)
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #63197

It's okay, we're also not sure where these go but this works. We'll come get Saeg to have a look at this.
RIP
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #63249

PM logs
Spoiler:
[04:59:47]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) jumped to HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)
[05:00:53]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Heyo, whenever you're not busy and have a minute i'd like to talk about the bridge situation.
[05:01:21]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) : Anything else you can give me information-wise on this?
[05:01:51]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Ava Leslie): Heyo, thats me. Can you give me the quick rundown of the HoP
[05:02:14]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Yes?
[05:02:15]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Daisy Holmes): Hey there, can you give me the quick rundown on the bridge situation with the HoP?
[05:02:42]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Curious as to your usage of the laser, specifically the people you used it on.
[05:03:00]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I tried throwing out of the bridge, but got disarmed and attacked. Had no cuffs, had no comms. Not taking chances again, as the shittle already proved that he will attack me as soon as he gets up
[05:03:28]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Which guy, Daisy Holmes?
[05:03:32]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Yes
[05:03:51]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Ava Leslie)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Quick and dirty: he chases someone wearing the captain's armor who I think is the captain, I think they're both chasing someone else together and that the Captain just got shocked or something, so I help him up. Except it's not the captain, and the HoP immediately starts telebatoning me repeatedly to drag me to sec. He wants me thrown out an airlock because I 'helped the person who stole the captain's armor.' I get let go by sec and as soon as I leave I see him 'arresting' Daisy Holmes on the bridge. His 'arrest' involves harm and stun-telebatonning her multiple times. She gets loose, gets the baton, stuns him a couple times, says 'HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?' and he pulls out an energy gun on kill setting and torches her.
[05:03:54]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I tried to remove him nonlethaly from bridge, but got attacked and stunlocked for it
[05:04:02]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Only got my gun out because he slipped himself on his soap
[05:05:13]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Sure. Was messing around with mime, falsewalled into Captain's office to say hi, he was cool. Came back later wanting to send a comms announcement, crowbarred into brig. HoP immediately starts beating me with a harm collapsible baton, for a long time, before eventually dragging me out. I got up, disarmed him, and whacked him a couple times with the baton (NOT on harm, for the record) while yelling "SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT". After he gets up, he immediately murders me with the baton and egun. He's been fucking with others this shift too.
[05:05:31]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): crowbarred into Bridge, even
[05:05:54]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Daisy Holmes): Looks like from the logs he only harmbatoned you once and switched to normal stun.
[05:05:55]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): If Daisy was no antag, I would like to fail an adminhelp against him for breaking into bridge and attacking heads.
[05:06:31]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I was hallucinating from one of the chemist's clown pills, so my health going down could have been an artifact of that.
[05:07:18]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Doesn't change the fact that he cold murdered me, don't pass go, don't go to brig, and I never did anything violent short of a nonharmful stun after 20 from him on me
[05:07:26]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): I'm asking you because theres been a few different complaints from different people. Namely once you started harmbatonning them over and over, when they get up and return the stun you retaliate straight up with lethals.
[05:08:03]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I did not harmbaton anyone. I stun batoned a guy dragging him to brig for helping a thief me and the captain chased escape
[05:08:06]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Daisy Holmes): Considering the situation on the station he'd rightfully be paranoid, but it seems kind of uncalled for on his part.
[05:08:56]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I mean, it's a continual frustration of mine whenever I'm playing any character other than Helpful Chemist. Nonviolent, minor, often imagined offenses are met with lethal force or hilariously long brig times, often by people who shouldn't even be in a sec role in the first place.
[05:10:05]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Oh I see here, you forgot to actually activate the baton so you whacked him with it once. Still though, trading a ton of stuns, get stunned in return because he's rightfully pissed at it, then to open up with the lethal laser. And before that you seemed to jump to conclusions about another person. The one you dragged to the brig.
[05:10:19]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): That was a different incident, I think
[05:10:39]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Yeah but all these incidents are leading up to a really poor performance on your part.
[05:10:41]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): He was breaking into bridge, I throw him out. He gets up, disarms me, stunlocks me and drags me into bridge to do who knows what
[05:10:48]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): He slips himself, I disable him for good
[05:10:53]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): As throwing out was not enouigh
[05:10:56]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) checked antagonists.
[05:11:05]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): He was an assistant breaking into a high security zone
[05:11:36]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Yeah you see trespassing isn't exactly something to execute people on the spot for. Considering the entire situation was nonlethal in its entirety.
[05:11:50]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): As I told you, I tried to solve it nonlethaly and throw him out
[05:11:59]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): When he got me, I tried calling for security. Comms were down suddendly
[05:12:14]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): He dragged me into bridge, kept stunning me, I got only free because he slipped himself
[05:12:20]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): So when you're doing things nonlethally its okay, but when someone else stuns you its grounds for execution?
[05:12:24]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Didnt even realize it was the same guy as before until now
[05:12:35]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): They're even cremating my corpse, or trying to. Honk.
[05:12:36]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I had no way to detain him, or get him away from me
[05:13:27]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Daisy Holmes): So is there anything else that happened between you and the HoP? There didn't seem to be any significant harmbatonning going on. Trade of words, shifty actions?
[05:14:18]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Daisy Holmes)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I might be misremembering but I don't think me and the HoP interacted before that moment. However, they did just murder THE SHIT out of a borg for nonharmfully trying to prevent my cremation. HoP and Captain both participated.
[05:17:46]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Thaddeus Dark): Can I ask why that borg needed to die earlier in the chapel?
[05:18:17]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Thaddeus Dark)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Trying to stop the cremating of a suspected ling, HoP told us to burn her so we were.
[05:18:38]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Thaddeus Dark): So you killed a borg for following its laws by protecting a human that wasn't even confirmed to be a changeling?
[05:18:50]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Thaddeus Dark)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I was taking the borg to robo to be repaired but wormhole got it
[05:19:01]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) jumped to ***/(Jalen Valid)
[05:19:04]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Thaddeus Dark)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): Is it not my job to follow the orders of the HoP and captain?
[05:19:27]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Thaddeus Dark)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I was told to take her away when I found her in bridge and burn her
[05:19:29]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->***/(Thaddeus Dark): Who ordered the borg's destruction?
[05:20:55]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Thaddeus Dark)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): There was no order but it trying to drag the corpse away was against our orders so a handful of sec guys disabled it
[05:21:15]ADMIN: PM: ***/(Thaddeus Dark)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): It was only until we got our job done. Again, I was dragging it back to robo for repairs when wormhole got it.
[05:22:24]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) added note 'Warned - Killed a borg for following ASIMOV by stopping them from cremating a human they -thought- was a ling. No indication of being a ling at all during the round.' to ***
[05:23:45]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) : Man this is one shitty situation
[05:23:58]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) jumped to HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)
[05:25:33]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): Considering all the information here and the situation as its happened, this is just a warning to not escalate nonlethal situations into straight up murdering and cremating them, like seriously. Get some kind of confirmation about their intentions, you literally removed a guy completely from the round because of being on the bridge.
[05:28:28]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I honsetly do not know what I should have done differently. (Honestly, not snappy). Assistant breaks into bridge (not walk in, break in). I disable the assistant and try to throw him out of bridge. I drag him outside the bridge and let him get up. He disarms me, stun locks me and drags me back into bridge. I call for security, notice comms are suddendly down. I think I am done for. He fucks up and slips himself on a soap on the ground. I get up, stun him with my gun. I have no non-lethal means to keep him away from me, and I value my face not being eaten.
[05:29:07]ADMIN: PM: HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl)->Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey): I was not aware it was the same guy I brigged earlier, though. Only got that from your ahelps here
[05:29:42]ADMIN: PM: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey)->HansDampf/(Tamsin Stahl): If you have an egun, and the baton, you have enough ways to stop people and subdue them. Also no that wasn't the same guy as earlier, different people. Thats why I said I got multiple complaints from multiple people.
[05:35:49]ADMIN: Saegrimr/(Eats-the-Monkey) added note 'Warned - Escalated a nonlethal situation involving losing his telescoping baton into straight up lasering and cremating the clown. Had also beaten and dragged another person to the brig earlier over mistaken identity.' to hansdampf
Attack logs
Spoiler:
[04:22:23]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Lunchables(***) of the handcuffs
[04:22:24]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shaked Lunchables(***)
[04:25:05]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Waldo(***) with The electrode
[04:25:12]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) handcuffed Waldo(***)
[04:25:28]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Waldo(***) with The electrode
[04:25:38]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Waldo(***) with The electrode
[04:25:48]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Waldo(***) with The electrode
[04:25:52]ATTACK: <b>Tamsin Stahl/hansdampf</b> cremated <b>Waldo/***</b>
[04:32:29]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) disarmed Mim(***)
[04:32:30]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) disarmed Mim(***)
[04:32:31]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) disarmed Mim(***)
[04:45:05]ATTACK: Mim(***) shaked Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf)
[04:45:19]ATTACK: Mim(***) shaked Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf)
[04:47:44]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Rodger Conrad(***) with The electrode
[04:47:52]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Lunchables(***) with The electrode
[04:47:58]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:01]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:06]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:10]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:15]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:19]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:25]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:30]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:34]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:38]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:43]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:47]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:48:51]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Lunchables(***) with telescopic baton
[04:49:26]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Lunchables(***) of Lunchables's ID Card (Chicken)
[04:49:33]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the insulated gloves
[04:49:34]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the toolbelt
[04:49:34]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of Optical Meson Scanner
[04:49:34]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the athletic shorts
[04:49:35]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the radio headset
[04:49:36]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the jackboots
[04:49:36]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the paper
[04:49:37]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the backpack
[04:49:41]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Unknown(***) of the gas mask
[04:51:36]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The electrode
[04:51:39]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) attacked Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton(INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE)
[04:51:43]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:51:48]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:51:53]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:51:57]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:02]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:06]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:12]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:17]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:21]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:30]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stunned Daisy Holmes(***) with telescopic baton
[04:52:38]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes(***) of the toolbelt
[04:52:56]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shaked Daisy Holmes(***)
[04:52:57]ATTACK: Daisy Holmes(***) disarmed Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf)
[04:53:00]ATTACK: Daisy Holmes(***) stunned Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) with telescopic baton
[04:53:04]ATTACK: Daisy Holmes(***) stunned Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) with telescopic baton
[04:53:09]ATTACK: Daisy Holmes(***) stunned Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) with telescopic baton
[04:53:17]ATTACK: Daisy Holmes(***) stunned Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) with telescopic baton
[04:53:26]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The laser
[04:53:26]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The laser
[04:53:27]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The laser
[04:53:27]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The laser
[04:53:28]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The laser
[04:53:28]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) shot Daisy Holmes(***) with The laser
[04:54:51]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of the insulated gloves
[04:54:52]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of PDA-Daisy Holmes (Assistant)
[04:54:53]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of the clown suit
[04:54:54]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of the black shoes
[04:54:54]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of the radio headset
[04:54:55]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of the lit premium cigar
[04:54:56]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of Giggles von Honkerton
[04:54:57]ATTACK: Tamsin Stahl(hansdampf) stripped Daisy Holmes of the wizard hat
Last edited by Saegrimr on Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #63292

I'd logged on late because I got a request to hop on and deal with a situation, gathered the stories from the people involved, and checked attack logs.

I'll gladly amend the note to remove the part about the beating as I can't find logs directly related to that (Unless he's the clown as well?), but as far as lasering and having the clown cremated anyway the circumstance behind it seems pretty clear cut.

Amusing to note, you're the one that accidentally shaked him up so he could disarm your baton. At no time were you shot by a taser.

Edit: Wait sorry, not lasering the clown, but Daisy Holmes.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
hanshansenhansson

Post by hanshansenhansson » #63381

Allright, has been a while. So it was the baton after all, my fault. I even shaked him up, I see. My intent was all along to just throw him out of bridge there, might have been unrobustness or intentional, can't tell anymore.

Man, those ahelps sure are exaggerated. I doubt I ever told security to throw person 1 out of an airlock, I took him to brig to have him processed for helping a thief, not more.

The point I am trying to make: The assistant in bridge did not just baton me while yelling "SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT" as he states, he dragged me back into bridge after I threw him out, where I assumed he would have killed me, outside of the public eye. If he would have just beaten me outside of brigde and left, I would not have chased after him with lasers, I would have just been sad for being unrobust. But I only got away because he slipped himself on something on the ground in the middle of bridge. I tried non-lethaly removing him from bridge, and that nearly got me killed. No comms to call for backup, AI possibly rogue, no way to detain or safely remove the perp, so I executed him. I did not simply laser him for stealing my baton, there was no way to know for me how this would have ended if he had not slipped (or that he was no antag, as his behaviour was quite antaggy from my perspective).

Might be that you don't seem to see my point of view, as you did not see the entire round, I get that. Why I straight up stunned him to throw him out without a word, "starting" the situation (Technically the Assistant, not even Clown, started it by breaking into a secure area just as we were to reset the shady AI)? Changelings everywhere, Comms down, Ai possibly rogue. Assistant who looks like he just demonkeyed himself and put on everything he found on his way over comes into bridge, starts walking next to me while I stand "guard" for the head in the upload (in case the AI turns lethal). I feared he was up to something and pulled before he could.

Just another thing I saw in the logs, and completly forgot:
You warned someone for killing the borg at the cremation, the guy was just told it was a suspected ling, why should he doubt the heads? Silicons were shady that round, that's why we went with resetting the AI after all, and that borg tried to save the one we suspected of trying to interfere with the AI reset process. The borg was to be fixed in robotics afterwards (Allright, this sounds stupid as I write it, but there are multiple ways for a borg to not be affected by AI law changes, could have been cut off or emagged)
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #63386

Another amusing bit of information, the mime that helped you up prior was the ling. Fucking lings, man.
From what I assume he dragged you back into the bridge because you pulled him out of the bridge initially, but yeah I understand that could look just as bad. Still though as I said in the ahelp, with your baton and eguns you were pretty well prepared to keep him subdued but opted for laser fire instead.

As for the other guy who got a note, "There was no order but it trying to drag the corpse away" is the borg following law 1 to stop a human getting roasted. Whether or not it actually was a ling, without the silicons knowing they will/should always opt to save them. This is even outlined in the rules about destroying the borgs because asimov.

Typically a ban would be handed out for things like this but I do see where the confusion could come from and the greytidery involved with dicking around on the bridge which is why this ended up in a note and warning instead.
hanshansenhansson

Post by hanshansenhansson » #63392

Thing was, there were no comms and I had no cuffs. Meant I would have to keep him constantly stunned for a long time, while trying to keep an eye on the AI upload in case the AI goes lethal. In my eyes, an antag had just failed to murder me.
I honestly still don't know how I could have diffused that situation at that point any other way, without compromising the head in the upload. I honestly do not know what I could have done different, what would you have done? (jeez, that sounds snappy, but I do not mean it that way)

I meant the borgs were suspected earlier of not being asimov, then the borg tried to save the guy suspected of trying to interfere with a law reset. It was suspected the borg was not acting out of law 1, but law 4, I guess. Lots of suspicions, all of them wrong, but the officer did not know that. But yeah, was not there (or was I?), going to let it rest.

(Ah, and I just saw my unrobustness: I tried to take the assistants tools after I threw him out, so he stays out, but instead of clicking the belt I clicked the person.)
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #63667

Alright so i'll go ahead and remove the second part of the note, seeing as I can't find any relevant logs to that anymore. The first part i'll update with a bit more specific description. Gives a bit more insight and sounds less like full american pew pew gotta blast me some clowns.

"Warned - Escalated a nonlethal situation involving losing his telescopic baton from a disarm and having it used on him into lasering and cremating a player under the suspicion he was a changeling.
hanshansenhansson

Post by hanshansenhansson » #63691

Thank you for looking into it again