[QuartzCrystal] WeeYakk/Yakk - Notes Appeals

Appeals which have been closed.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

[QuartzCrystal] WeeYakk/Yakk - Notes Appeals

Post by WeeYakk » #63642

Let's see how many of these I can knock out in one thread. First up:

02-Jan-2013 | Note - CMO ~alien219 [-]
I have no idea what this means or how it could till be relevant 2 years later. I could have sworn someone said they removed it already last time there was a big fuss about notes.

13-Jun-2013 | Banned - Wared- Took part in a war against sec orchestrated by the chaplain, who they believed to be a traitor, chose to aid the chaplain in using weapons stollen from the armory to attack officers and generally act like a greytider with numerous others. ~cdb [-]
I would have appealed this back when it happened but it was only a day ban and iirc we were not supposed to appeal day bans. The chaplain was actually doing their job for once and we had a gathering of about four followers. A security officer comes in and sees us sacrificing humanized monkeys from genetics and throws a big tissy. We explain to him that they're just humanized monkeys but he has none of it and starts arresting the chaplain so we disarm him and kick him out of the chapel after throwing his things out with him. Some other stuff happens and that officer comes back with the rest of the sec team and tries to arrest us with the intent of executing us despite the fact that we have committed no crime. We fight back non-lethally except for the chaplain who killed someone I think; hence why I thought he was a traitor and as his until then loyal follower I was not about to just go "muh valids" on him which is what cdb wanted me to do. During the fight I strip the detective and cuff him then put him in maint so I can go back and help my fellow worshipers who are now mostly dead then the shuttle is called and I spend the next 15 minutes getting interrogated by cdb in ahelps.

03-Nov-2014 | Started shit with the clown (and ended up killing him) because the clown stole another assistants gloves. Was warned to not go vigilante like this. ~quartzcrystal [-]
Security didn't care even though I had informed them of it several times. I stole the gloves back after the original assistant whom they were stolen from allowed me to keep them. The clown stole them from me, I took them back, clown keeps trailing me for quite a distance like he is going to re-steal them or kill me. He tries slipping me a few times by throwing his banana near me so I toolbox him into crit. As it turns out he was going to kill me because he was a traitor, act like an antag get treated like an antag and all that. I believe I escalated properly and initially took the least lethal means I had available to me as an assistant which was a toolbox KO after all other options were exhausted. I'm also pretty sure quartz just added this out of spite after I successfully appealed that one shitty ban he made.

07-Nov-2014 | Arrested and confiscated a spray bottle from a player who had been abusing them every round for a couple days. IC arrest based on OOC reasoning. ~stickymayhem [-]
Name three reasons a chemist would need to empty both medbay bottles at roundstart on trek chem that don't involve killing people. He's either going to polyacid people or lube floors. I didn't even brig him for it I just confiscated the bottles. Something I shouldn't have needed to do because an admin should have talked to him after one of the fourty rounds Rob Ust did this.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: [Various] WeeYakk/Yakk - Notes Appeals

Post by Ikarrus » #63657

I'll lift the meaningless alien note.
I would have appealed this back when it happened but it was only a day ban and iirc we were not supposed to appeal day bans.
You must be thinking of a different server because this has never been the case on tg afaik (and I've been here since 2011)

In any case as the ban wasn't successfully appealed and I think the note still holds merit, I won't be removing it.

The other two notes will have to be commented on by quartz and sticky and it will be up to them to lift/edit them.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Quartz & Sticky] WeeYakk/Yakk - Notes Appeals

Post by Stickymayhem » #63663

Nah I recall your answer in adminPMs being "He has been doing this every round", and as much as I appreciate how that was frustrating, I did speak to them about toning that shit down. Justifying it later with a different reason doesn't fly.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Ikarrus

Re: [QuartzCrystal] WeeYakk/Yakk - Notes Appeals

Post by Ikarrus » #63783

I wasn't aware that this was resolved. Mods may have jumped the gun in this one.

If you want me to reopen this just shoot me a PM.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #64109

Bump with basil notes, just one this time.

16-Oct-2013 | Banned for 1e-006 minutes - Griefer. This is a permanent ban. ~sawrge
Le epic joek ban from sewerge. I have never been perma-banned and it sure would be unfortunate if an admin saw this and were to use it against me in some way.
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #64144

WeeYakk wrote:03-Nov-2014 | Started shit with the clown (and ended up killing him) because the clown stole another assistants gloves. Was warned to not go vigilante like this. ~quartzcrystal [-]
Security didn't care even though I had informed them of it several times. I stole the gloves back after the original assistant whom they were stolen from allowed me to keep them. The clown stole them from me, I took them back, clown keeps trailing me for quite a distance like he is going to re-steal them or kill me. He tries slipping me a few times by throwing his banana near me so I toolbox him into crit. As it turns out he was going to kill me because he was a traitor, act like an antag get treated like an antag and all that. I believe I escalated properly and initially took the least lethal means I had available to me as an assistant which was a toolbox KO after all other options were exhausted. I'm also pretty sure quartz just added this out of spite after I successfully appealed that one shitty ban he made.
I remember this pretty clearly, mostly because the person who the clown actually stole the gloves from didn't give a flying fuck about em. There was no reason to obsessively go after the clown like you did, you also escalated the whole conflict (clown just slipped you/got gloves back). I didn't even want to handle the ahelp about you at the time because I didn't want to reinforce any perceived bias you or anyone else had about me towards you, but alas I was the only admin available. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a softie who doesn't want to seem like a biased asshole and the clown being pretty cool about the whole thing you probably would have gotten banned.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #64154

I'm not at home right now, but feel free to point an admin on Basil to this post and they'll remove Sawrge's note. If it hasn't been done by the time I get back home I'll remove it.

QC's notes will not be removed.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?