[JusticeGoat] Fromg - respawn jobban

Appeals which have been closed.
fromg
Byond Username: Fromg

[JusticeGoat] Fromg - respawn jobban

Post by fromg » #578257

BYOND account: Fromg
Character name: Fritz Seil
Ban type: Roleban (Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn)
Ban length: 2 months.
Ban reason: "Took the charlie station spawn to make a uncontained singlo from the supermatter it spawns with. Told not to greif the server doing that."
Time ban was placed: 2020-10-04 00:17:53
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: N/A
Your side of the story: Well, I spawned as a Charlie station cryopod, and I started throwing things at the SM shard. I kept doing this until I died, I respawned a few times and went back and kept tossing things at it. My goal was to create a singularity. After that, the SM disappeared, and I was bwoinked. I wanted to make the singulo because the previous day, I did it. There was at least one admin on, and I didn't hear anything about it. I assumed it was alright to do it, from both the inaction, and the response from the other deadchat, who were entertained by the danger orb.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't want to be completely unbanned, but I would like to be unbanned from Lavaland roles. I'm banned from every single respawn role, which I think is a bit overkill. The ban is justified, but I'm not sure it warrants a complete respawn ban.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Re: [JusticeGoat] Fromg - respawn jobban

Post by JusticeGoat » #578266

Just because an admin didn't see you do it before doesn't mean its ok. I do not feel like you have learned anything from your appeal, the ban will not be reduced or changed as space roles are tied to lavaland in the code. You need to realize that this is not a single player game, we have 10 - 60 other people on the server at any given time who also want to play and have a good time, the rules are there to help ensure that.