Massked
Byond Username: Massked

[Owengo] Massked - Fluff text

Post by Massked » #578418

BYOND account: Massked
Character name: I don't remember
Ban reason, round, etc: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/download/ ... ew&id=2440
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil or Basil
Your side of the story: I was sitting around in evac because of a plasma fire and there was this guy who would not stop talking about his hotel and this went on for about their hotel for about 15 to 20 minutes when the shuttle arrived and he was still talking about it on the shuttle. He was dragging it behind him so since it was almost the end of the round I picked it up and threw it out of an open airlock. When He found Out I spaced it he and a sec officer beat me to death anyway. The fact that there were people in the hotel didn't dawn on me until I read the ban message, and I feel pretty stupid about that. As for the reason I didn't answer the bwoink is because when I tried I got an error that said "client not found" and I could not find a way to fix it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I mean I definitely did fuck up and end peoples end of round (even if not intentionally), so I probably shouldn't get unbanned. Still I wanted to explain why I didn't respond and why I did what I did.
Attachments
ban reason.png
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Re: [Owengo] Massked - Fluff text

Post by Owegno » #578432

Thanks for explaining. I've unbanned you as you don't have a history of shuttle grief and pretty clearly understand why what you did was bad.