Appeals which have been closed.
carlospaul

[Hbk2006] Carlospaul - banned over 1.5 years ago

Post by carlospaul » #579413

BYOND account: Carlospaul
Character name: Carlos Paul
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned for ERP permanently, was not consented upon. Was told to read our rules in a previous conversation and has clearly not done so.
Time ban was placed: 2019-02-09 at 22:01:57
Server you were playing on when banned: I forgot
Round ID in which ban was placed: 101590
Your side of the story: I broke/was trespassing into bridge as clown. A security officer came to arrest me and I told him to suck my dick while I was being arrested. Admin then permabanned me for ERP.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been like 1 year and 9 months. I also wanna watch the tournament.
References of good conduct: I have played on Hippie Station since. Ask anyone there and they will vouch for how based and good looking I am.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Hbk2006] Carlospaul - banned over 1.5 years ago

Post by Vekter » #579437

HBK was deadminned due to inactivity, so I'll take over this.

I pulled the logs for the round and didn't see much of value, really. You named yourself Adolf Honkler, spent a fair bit of time demanding all access from the HoP, reading a snippet of WGW over the radio, and telling said officer to "bend over and start licking".
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/101 ... #GAME-5791

Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "my cock is erect"
Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "bend over and start licking"
Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "I said bend over nig"

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/101 ... #GAME-6071

Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "squirt squirt!"
Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "lick my big erect cock"
Normally I would say that's more of a goof and not really warranting a perma, but given your other behavior during the round, I can't say I disagree with it.

Let me look into your vouch and I'll get back to you on this.

EDIT: Hippie admins are hard to get a hold of for reasons so I'll ask you this - do you understand why your behavior would lead us to believe you were here only to grief and not to actually play?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
carlospaul

Post by carlospaul » #579450

Vekter wrote:HBK was deadminned due to inactivity, so I'll take over this.

I pulled the logs for the round and didn't see much of value, really. You named yourself Adolf Honkler, spent a fair bit of time demanding all access from the HoP, reading a snippet of WGW over the radio, and telling said officer to "bend over and start licking".
https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/101 ... #GAME-5791

Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "my cock is erect"
Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "bend over and start licking"
Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "I said bend over nig"

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/101 ... #GAME-6071

Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "squirt squirt!"
Carlospaul/(Adolf Honkler) "lick my big erect cock"
Normally I would say that's more of a goof and not really warranting a perma, but given your other behavior during the round, I can't say I disagree with it.

Let me look into your vouch and I'll get back to you on this.

EDIT: Hippie admins are hard to get a hold of for reasons so I'll ask you this - do you understand why your behavior would lead us to believe you were here only to grief and not to actually play?
shoot I forgot I said ERP jargin, I thought I just said "suck my dick". Yeah I understand
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #579452

Alright, works for me. Cause no trouble.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you