[elyina] muh notes

Appeals which have been closed.
Eaglendia
Byond Username: Eaglendia

[elyina] muh notes

Post by Eaglendia » #65047

22-Jul-2013 | Warned - Revolvered a guy down without being a survivor during a summoned guns round because he misunderstood how it works. Taking note of this, if this occurs again he's lying to you. ~elyina

So, this was well over a year ago but I remember it pretty well. I was playing Assistant or someone who just wasn't doing a whole lot of anything at the time, and was by the locker room.
Only one other person was in view when Summon Guns was used, standing in the corner, and a revolver appeared under him; I shift-clicked, saw he had his PDA in one hand and a multi-tool in the other, and assumed he'd spawned the weapon with TCs with his hands full. I picked it up, and crit him with it. I'm not sure if Ely warned me before or after I realized it wasn't a traitor round; whatever the case, I explained my thought process and apologized. I'm not sure if I was able to go back and heal him or anything.

At this point it's a little irrelevant and you could definitely get on my case for metagaming at the time; in addition I don't really have any proof of this situation, though I wouldn't have any reason to make a story like this up. Which is actually the reason I'm posting this: I'm not upset over having something like this go in my admin notes, because it was pretty shitty, but I am upset that it sets a precedent for me "lying to admins", which isn't something I have ever done or had a reason to do. It seems like a harsh edict, considering the situation might have been misunderstood at the time.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Millian MacTavish • Braids Grenades • Eliott Graves • Tyrell Stone
In-game trialmin; certified boomer.
Be rational, be responsible, and be excellent to eachother.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Trialmin ReviewAlways better, never perfect.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Re: [elyina] muh notes

Post by Tsaricide » #65049

All this note does is tell admins that you know how the summon guns spell works and you will have no excuse if you ever start going on a rampage with the guns.

I don't see a reason to remove this note it won't affect anything in your future other than that specific spell event.
Eaglendia
Byond Username: Eaglendia

Re: [elyina] muh notes

Post by Eaglendia » #65050

K
If that's the case then feel free to close this one.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Millian MacTavish • Braids Grenades • Eliott Graves • Tyrell Stone
In-game trialmin; certified boomer.
Be rational, be responsible, and be excellent to eachother.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Trialmin ReviewAlways better, never perfect.