Byond Username: RiskySikh

RiskySikh - /tg/ discord ban appeal

Post by RiskySikh » #582271

Discord username: Marmito#2526
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent
Banning Admin: Armhulen
Ban reason: randomly pinging groups and deleting the ping
Your side of the story: I posted troll face lepi in discussion general and pinged the headmins, and discord jannies, and keyholder but I deleted keyholder. I was dared by Swept to post Lepi troll and I did. It was a joke, and I am sorry for pinging people with it. A kick was sufficent, but it was just minor jokes and all, my bad. I was dared to do it. Image. I am not shitposting, I am being serious it was a pretty out of taste joke, but I didn't mean to cause any harm.
Last edited by RiskySikh on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: RiskySikh - /tg/ discord ban appeal

Post by Armhulen » #582274

Actually the really big issue (okay sure pinging discord mod, key holder, and headmins is whatever annoying sure) is deleting a group ping after you make it. Discord is stupid, so it just gives a notification that you can never find. I'll lift it, say, tomorrow or something unless headmins make it shorter
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #582275

Armhulen wrote:Actually the really big issue (okay sure pinging discord mod, key holder, and headmins is whatever annoying sure) is deleting a group ping after you make it. Discord is stupid, so it just gives a notification that you can never find. I'll lift it, say, tomorrow or something unless headmins make it shorter
thanks man, really appreciate have a good black friday and stay safe
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #582280

As you two have come to an agreement I'm going to move in to shuffle this appeal along to the next life.