[my good friend wonderful man armhulen] imsxz fnr post approval

Appeals which have been closed.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

[my good friend wonderful man armhulen] imsxz fnr post approval

Post by imsxz » #582623

Discord username: imsxz<Discord username ***INCLUDING DISCRIMINATOR*** -- like Example#0001 or Test#1234>
Commonly used names: imsxz, epic gamer, that really cool guy, lexia backkl<Other names that you commonly use if your Discord ID is not the same. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.>
Banning admin: armhulen<If you know who you were banned by, put it here. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.>
Ban reason: shitposting in fnr as an admin<If you know the reason why you were banned, summarize it here. Ideally have this provided to you by someone who can see it in the audit log on the discord server. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.>
Time ban was placed:idr <Approximate time, include timezone. Example: 2018-08-10 14:00 UTC, two weeks ago, etc>
Your side of the story: i wanted to see if anyone would ban me for shitposting when i was an admin and they did it was kinda funny<Explain what happened in your own words.>
Why you think you should be unbanned: my quest for knowledge was sated and i wanna shitpost without waiting for approval and ive learned from my mistake <Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.>
Last edited by imsxz on Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [dumb bitch armhulen] imsxz fnr post approval

Post by Armhulen » #582624

I can't lift or apply FNR post approval but I did request it, PKP placed it and he's a good fellow about it so i'll let him decide about lifting the FNR approval
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [dumb bitch armhulen] imsxz fnr post approval

Post by imsxz » #582627

thanks for your help armhulen :lying_face:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: [my good friend wonderful man armhulen] imsxz fnr post approval

Post by PKPenguin321 » #582633

your forum notes make it look like basically all you did was shitpost in appeals/complaints, and now that you're not an admin you have even less of a reason not to do so. your appeal doesnt really inspire confidence so it's a tentative no from me, we have plenty of other boards you can shitpost in
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [my good friend wonderful man armhulen] imsxz fnr post approval

Post by Domitius » #582690

As PKPenguin has delivered a final verdict I find this appeal satisfactory and will be locking/shuffling it along.