Appeals which have been closed.
KWVance
Byond Username: KWVance4

[Dr. Aura] KWVance - Perminant Ban

Post by KWVance » #583525

BYOND account: KWVance
Character name: KWVance
Ban type: Can't remember
Ban length: Permanent but was told to appeal, got lazy and just quit for a while.
Ban reason: Can't remember. But probably being mischievous
Time ban was placed: Long ass time ago.
Server you were playing on when banned: No clue
Round ID in which ban was placed: No idea
Your side of the story: don't recall
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'ts been like 8 months.
References of good conduct: Multiple people from the TG discord (such as armhulan#9821 and Swept#2000) contacted me begging me for permission to use my directional crate sprites that I made for Unity Station. I asked "why should I? I can't even play TG anymore" I said if they could get me unbanned I would give them permission to use it. Eventually, I felt bad for them, and let them have it anyway. (along with many other of my reworked sprites) Also, I know you can look up bans by just using someone's username. What's with all this bureaucracy. Its like I'm filling out a insurance forum.
Last edited by Okand37 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adjusted title to accurately include banning admin (as per Jimmius' note)
Jimmius
Byond Username: Jimmius

Re: [Don't Remember] KWVance - Perminant Ban

Post by Jimmius » #583527

Banning admin was Dr. Aura (now retired, I believe), reason:
Banned for Grief/Murder - As non-antag QM, plasmaflooded medbay because an enigneer spent credits they were saving on rainbow corgis. Given that user has history of poor impulse control and this is their most egregious act yet, I find some time away from the game fitting. Appeal it when you learn to handle yourself better.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Don't Remember] KWVance - Perminant Ban

Post by Vekter » #583579

I'll take this.

Have you played on any other servers since you were banned? It would help a lot if an admin from another server could vouch for you.

E: It's worth noting that, after speaking with other admins regarding previous interactions with you, you'll need one hell of a vouch before coming back.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Swept
Byond Username: Swept

Re: [Dr. Aura] KWVance - Perminant Ban

Post by Swept » #584148

Personally I don't think KWVance is a good addition to the community. He's got a pretty bad reputation OOC and from what I can see he's basically a spiteful shitter IC. Interacting with him OOC has barely been genial and he's gotten bans from many different SS13 discord servers for basically being a racist idiot. I think him trying to ransom his way into an unban is a pretty hilarious example of why he shouldn't be allowed to play here.

(He mentioned me in this thread which is why I think it's relevant for me to comment here.)
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #584164

I was also mentioned in the appeal, so:

No pleasure was had working with KWVance, they act like an awful, spiteful, infuriated and exasperated person. The way he treats completely random people is insanely showing of being socially defunct and honestly wagering your sprites over a permaban is just mind bogglingly embarrassing. This guy is going to take years to get out of that childish mindset they're in right now and you shouldn't unban this guy until they do
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #584196

Based on feedback from other users I am denying this appeal. It's clear that things haven't changed enough for me to let you back in, not to mention that I've had at least one member of the community tell me you sent them a video of the Christchurch massacre in DMs back in June.

Fuck off elsewhere.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you