mike88511
Byond Username: Mike88511

[Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban

Post by mike88511 » #584504

BYOND account: mike88511
Character name: Hassan Bin Zaid
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent Ban
Ban reason: Kidnapped someone as viro. Stole the detectives gun and started shooting the person trying to arrest him. If you are a little shit go do it elsewhere.
Time ban was placed: 2020-05-05
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 0 - not stated
Your side of the story: It has been some time since this ban and I have since learn from my mistakes. I apologize for this and would like to see if this can be mitigated or lowered. I can provide character reference as well. Here is my previous ban link for reference: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 11#p560702 I have a character witness that can attest I have changed and would like to play on tgstation again. Thank you for the consideration
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: [Naloac] - Hassan Bin Zaid - permaban

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #584508

Considering you appealed this less than a year ago, it is unlikely this will be accepted.

Banning admin can of course look anyway but as headmin they will probably take a while
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #584525

You're only allowed to appeal a permanent ban one year after the original ban was placed. Please try again on 2021-05-05.

(Lepi is welcome of course to unlock this if they want to allow the appeal earlier.)

E: Lepi does not intend to approve this appeal. Locking and moving.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584651

not going to lie I forgot about the 6 months thing. which server do you have a voucher from.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
mike88511

Post by mike88511 » #584699

Naloac wrote:not going to lie I forgot about the 6 months thing. which server do you have a voucher from.
hello sir, thank you for the consideration I have the player reference and good character voucher from Goonstation and Colonial Marines
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #584744

According to both you've got no notes in that time so imma unban you, doing anything griefy will mean you get re permabanned you fine with that?
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
mike88511

Post by mike88511 » #584817

Naloac wrote:According to both you've got no notes in that time so imma unban you, doing anything griefy will mean you get re permabanned you fine with that?
Understood thank you I will not let you down