Appeals which have been closed.
Timberpoesisaretard

[timperpoes] OverlyAutistic Ban apeal

Post by Timberpoesisaretard » #589300

BYOND account: OverlyAutistic
Character name: Angel Thomas,Gustavo Werny, Chad Coldsmith
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 7 days
Ban reason: Simultaneously logged into all 4 servers at once. Went SSD shiftstart on at least Manuel. Went SSD on Terry. Went SSD immadiately after joining on Bagil. Was actively playing antag on Sybil, altough went SSD when caught and came back later. Didnt respond to ahelps.
Time ban was placed:2021-02-03 19:14:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 115614
Your side of the story: I didnt got any fucking bwoink from any admeme when I was present, so I dont know what the fuck youre talking about, you probably bwoinked me when I had already left the server, you dont get a notification that said person was bwoinked. You do know that all servers dont have the same shiftstart right? One Server had allways kicked me out so I had joined the other, and then all of a sudden many servers began to make that shitty movement lag so I left, since when is going SSD a crime anyway its only forbidden when I go as a command or silicon role SSD and 7 Days for that HOLY SHIT. Why am I not allowed to ragequick when I got robusted by a officer using his pepper spray AND ESPECIALLY IN A LRP SERVER!!!!!!!
Why you think you should be unbanned: U N J U S T I F I ED
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [timperpoes] OverlyAutistic Ban apeal

Post by Timberpoes » #589306

For full transparency, you are server banned for 1 week and antag banned for 1 month. Addendum to your ban reason: "I don't fancy chasing you around servers, so please feel free to appeal on the forums if you can come up with a good explanation for this."

I bwoinked you on Terry round #155612. I had to log on all 4 servers at once to find you, since you were flagged as joining all 4 servers and I wanted to find the server you weren't SSD in. When I bwoinked you, I got no response. I did not feel like running around all 4 servers trying to figure out which one you'd gone to next, so I banned you for what I felt was a reasonable length of time for a player with your login history.

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/overlyautistic

If you will be so kind as to look at those round numbers of rounds you have participated in, you'll see a lot of them are sequential. This means that you have been participating in every single active shift at the same time.

You have roundstarted multiple shifts across all 4 servers simultaneously having active characters across them all.

You have been doing it enough that players noticed you'd been going SSD on shift-start and were now reporting it when I was online.

When it was reported to me, you were SSD on Manuel having DCed shiftstart. You were SSD on Terry, unsure of when you DCed. You were SSD on Bagil, having DCed shiftstart as well I believe. You were actively playing on Sybil, having been an antag in that shift. The admin I spoke to reported that you were SSD after being imprisoned on Sybil, but later came back to finish the shift.

This behaviour looks like textbook antag rolling. You have offered no reasonable explanation for why you are continually logging into shifts at the same time across all 4 servers and going SSD in them.

Unless you come come up with a compelling reason for why you needed to join shiftstart in round IDs 155604, 155605, 155606, 155607, 155608, 155609, 155610, 155611, 155612, 155613, 155614, 155615 and 155616 while going SSD shiftstart in a majority of these rounds (and this is not the first time you've done this, as per your scrubby link above) then I will be denying this appeal.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [timperpoes] OverlyAutistic Ban apeal

Post by Timberpoes » #589307

Also I feel I should state that I have not factored your forum username into my decision. Pulling a stunt like that does not speak to your own maturity and will definitely not work in your favour when appealing a ban, but I am not holding it against you.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin