Appeals which have been closed.
shangeko
Byond Username: Shangeko

(floranotten) Shangeko ban appeal

Post by shangeko » #589767

BYOND account: Shangeko
Character name: dont remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 469 days ( 1 month and a bit left)
Ban reason: admitted to being under 18 in ahelps banned until the day you turn 18 applied by floranotten
Time ban was placed: 2019/11/22 - 2021/03/05
Server you were playing on when banned: dont remember
Round ID in which ban was placed: 124232
Your side of the story: dont remember much of what happened but i was quite gullible and stupid as a kid. also at the time i think i didnt know you had to be 18 to play.
Why you think you should be unbanned: its been ages and now im ready to return. i forgot about the ban for a good year now however due to this quarantine i have been playing a decent amount of ss13 though servers like bee and fulp are too full with grey tiders and i heard from my friends that some tg servers can be quite chill.
References of good conduct: i spent a decent amount of time playing goon learning chemistry.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: (floranotten) Shangeko ban appeal

Post by FloranOtten » #589833

I don't know what you're expecting to happen here. I banned you until the day you turned 18. The ban isn't over yet. You're still under 18.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Re: (floranotten) Shangeko ban appeal

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #589834

I should bring up that you happen to be perma'd on Bee as well.

https://beestation13.com/bans?q=Shangeko