BYOND account:Yeetmister
Character name: Forgot
Ban type:Perma
Ban length:Perma
Ban reason: Rule 0 for being a cunt
Time ban was placed: 8/9/2020
Server you were playing on when banned:Bagil
Round ID in which ban was placed:Your side of the story:145891
I said the n word and was really annoyed with the whole bigotry ban and kinda went full retard on the fourms and with the admins and stonedone
Why you think you should be unbanned:It was a while ago and I calmed down for from the whole ordeal.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: aryiania

Post by Thunder11 » #590017

Actual ban reason is:
Banned from the server permanently - Between IC in OOC, saying you hate this server, and general bigotry, lets agree to disagree and you take a break. Rule 0 ban. Come back with a positive reference from another server.
Although I’m not the banning admin and so not the one making a decision on this, I highly suggest you include the requested positive reference or this is likely going to be denied rather quickly.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Dankstar
Byond Username: Yeetmister

Post by Dankstar » #590018

Thunder11 wrote:Actual ban reason is:
Banned from the server permanently - Between IC in OOC, saying you hate this server, and general bigotry, lets agree to disagree and you take a break. Rule 0 ban. Come back with a positive reference from another server.
Although I’m not the banning admin and so not the one making a decision on this, I highly suggest you include the requested positive reference or this is likely going to be denied rather quickly.
Dont have one. It said take a break. I took a break
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #590020

Come back with a positive reference from another server.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Dankstar

Post by Dankstar » #590022

Thunder11 wrote:
Come back with a positive reference from another server.
dont have one. I just want to play again. Its been a long time
Dankstar

Post by Dankstar » #590118

so yeah basicicly im asking for another shot at redemption
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #590137

You said you were taking a break but you also seemed to have been quite active on vg station lately. Would we be able to get a reference from them?
Dankstar

Post by Dankstar » #590138

Domitius wrote:You said you were taking a break but you also seemed to have been quite active on vg station lately. Would we be able to get a reference from them?

No...kinda the whole reason I need to play on this server. for a vouch
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #590139

Dankstar wrote:
Domitius wrote:You said you were taking a break but you also seemed to have been quite active on vg station lately. Would we be able to get a reference from them?

No...kinda the whole reason I need to play on this server. for a vouch
Well you've put us in quite the pickle. We need a good vouch from them or another server before letting you back in as outlined in your ban.

For not providing a good vouch this appeal is denied.