Appeals which have been closed.
blackplaps

[BAN] [Darkgenerallord] Blackplaps

Post by blackplaps » #590979

BYOND account: Blackplaps
Character name: no idea
Ban type: tg basil
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Collected a huge amount of notes in a short period, not the type of player we'd like to have on this server. Complained about how tg "wasn't what it used to be " and lied in ahelps.
Time ban was placed: 2:30:50
Round ID in which ban was placed: 84771
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a very shitty person a couple years ago and with the chill department of cargo and botany I believe i can bring weed to the server and have learned from my mistakes and learned to just "chill" and relax on ss13. I like to play guncargo sometimes but only to defend my co-workers. Growing cannabis is a hobby of mine on servers.
References of good conduct: Played on a couple, don't remember the last time i played or round id's specifically. one of the fallout servers I think that i requested a perma on because I couldn't conform to heavy RP and requested it manually until I learned on other HRP servers. Played new vegas instead. Sometimes played on goon.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Re: [BAN] [Darkgenerallord] Blackplaps

Post by Domitius » #590981

Date of ban: 2018-03-11

Full ban reason by Darkgenerallord: Extremely poor history on the server, gathering a significant amount of notes and bans in a very short period of time. Lied in the ahelps, something something not the real TG anymore. You're not the type of player we want on this server, sorry to say.

As DGL is currently retired another admin is free to take over this ban.
Exavere
Byond Username: Exavere

Re: [BAN] [Darkgenerallord] Blackplaps

Post by Exavere » #590982

Sup gamer, since I am available I will be taking over this ban.

It has been quite a while since you last played and while I do like, even prefer, having a vouch and/or good standing on another server for perma-bans I am willing to lift the ban to give you another chance. Make sure you read through the current rules for any updates or changes and when you're in doubt make sure to ahelp. Save yourself, other players and the admin a headache.

Hope you have fun and good luck, welcome back to /tg/.
The Plasmeme life is not an easy one.