[DISCORD] Kravil#3535

Appeals which have been closed.
traysoul
Byond Username: Traysoul

[DISCORD] Kravil#3535

Post by traysoul » #592557

Discord username: Kravil#3535
Time ban was placed: 22.02.2021 16:20 UTC,
Your side of the story: Posted a video of pigs burning alive and burying them afterward. With spoiler and warning which looked like that "Warning: pigs dying". To me that video was funny and I shared it with people. First, the video was deleted, then I was banned with no words.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Nobody contacted or warned me, just banned. I read in rules that nsfw must be posted in spoiler, I did that. I was treated like some raider or something. I think saying to me: "No, you can't post that would be enough".
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [DISCORD] Kravil#3535

Post by bobbahbrown » #592558

actual ban reason and banning admin:

why you are banned:
/tg/ Discord Rules wrote:8: Anything that is against the Discord ToS or that will make Discord mad at us is not allowed.
Discord wrote: Here are some rules for content on Discord:
10. You may not share images of sadistic gore or animal cruelty.
stating the obvious,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
traysoul

Post by traysoul » #592559

Well, my bad. I only saw the 3rd rule. Still thinking that just deleting the video and reminding me of that rules would be alright.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #592562

I can’t see how you believe posting that video is in any way defensible. This is denied, for reasons that should be obvious to any well adjusted human being.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
traysoul

Post by traysoul » #592569

Thunder11 wrote:I can’t see how you believe posting that video is in any way defensible. This is denied, for reasons that should be obvious to any well adjusted human being.
If I wanted to shock people I wouldn't put a warning saying what's happening in the video. I understand if you disgusted by that video, but it's wrong treating me like I was the one who recorded it.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #592573

As someone in the channel, I'd just like to comment that Kravil#3535 defended the video as being funny.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
traysoul

Post by traysoul » #592577

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:As someone in the channel, I'd just like to comment that Kravil#3535 defended the video as being funny.
I'm already wrote that in my appeal and I'm not defending it because I'm finding it funny. My point is that I had no disruptive intention when posting that video.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #592586

no

edit: I have no idea how the fuck you think you can defend this. go grow a little bit before you come back. you don't need a warning to be told not to post that