[Naloac] Moccha - banned without a specific reason given.

Appeals which have been closed.
Moccha
Byond Username: Moccha

[Naloac] Moccha - banned without a specific reason given.

Post by Moccha » #592894

BYOND account: Moccha
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Moccha) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: appeal on forums This ban (BanID #52746) was applied by Naloac on 2021-01-26 03:39:11 during round ID 155031. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 03:39:11
Server you were playing on when banned: None.
Round ID in which ban was placed: 155031
Your side of the story: If i had to guess , this must be related to what happened with bee's host, i was invited by a third party to a discord, i'm no longer apart of and have been banned by the owner for being a "spy" to said host, said owner and a another member were posting old pokemon RP logs from a certain admin, and i was there just having a chuckle about it, likewise i have never been involved with either parties directly and have cut ties with both parties since.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Few friends are recommending terry, and i decided to appeal the ban after hearing tg admins are reasenoble.
References of good conduct: Oasis and a bit of white sands mostly.
Anything else we should know: As stated above, I was caught in a cross fire between two parties, which i never intended to get involved with in the first place, and as a result got labelled as part of the other side by each party and thus punished for it.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Naloac] Moccha - banned without a specific reason given.

Post by bobbahbrown » #593435

Given your ban on beestation, it is reasonable to think that this may have been a mirrored ban from hostchat given the stance that the majority of ss13 communities take on the alleged beehaviour.

As taken from the Discord rules, as we oddly don't specifically mention this in our main rules:
/tg/ Discord Rules wrote:7: Doxing and SWATing: Doing it, encouraging it, or joking about it will lead to a permanent in-game, Discord, and forum ban.
Due to the inherent malicious nature of such actions that you have allegedly been involved with, these situations are typically handled with very immediate and serious consequences.

with some concern,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #593530

Ive images of you with others discussing doxing a bee station admin. Unless you can have bee themselves vouch for you, I will not be unbanning you.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Moccha
Byond Username: Moccha

Post by Moccha » #593935

Sorry for the late reponse.
Naloac wrote:Ive images of you with others discussing doxing a bee station admin. Unless you can have bee themselves vouch for you, I will not be unbanning you.
When that happened i was extremely sleep deprived and not very rational, while at 4am waiting on a bus terminal to go to the other side of the my country to deal with family stuff, at the time i was trying to take my mind off of things while browsing discord when someone who i din't know on the actual doxxers discord posted said admins old forum account that had some laughable things, like RP logs from 8 years ago that basically devolved into Hugs you* and so forth, though i was initially just getting a laugh from those logs, it devolved into something entirely different a few minutes later, i will admit that i said some extremely dumb shit and that i shouldn't had, and i had no actual intention to doxx anyone but due to my stupidity i ended up getting involved with the wrong people, i was a few hours later banned by Bee , and the next day by the people in said discord for being a spy to Bee's,https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... nknown.png For context my old discord account was disabled 2 hours later, the main reason i joined her server was to take to take make fun of ex-bee's owner political beliefs, and around 90% of people on her discord which amounts to around 10 people give or take were all either ex admins on bee or people i knew , and who wouldn't partake in doxxing, my frist who are on her server did tell me she was trying to doxx certain bee staff, which i thought was her and her alone. A week after the ban in bee, when i was done dealing with irl shit and was back home, i talked with the admin and cleared things up with him, to which he was really understanding and i was really thankful to him for listening to me even after what happened. But the story was different with the host, he instead insisted in ignoring basic facts that surrounded the incident , refusing to aknowledge that i never leaked anyone's private informatios and other basic facts that corroborated my side of things.

The Voucher will never happen, bee's host refuses to act in good faith and much less be truthful, when my ban was made on bee, it was made to inply that i had actually doxxed staff members and done much worse , which isn't the first time he has done the same, one admin had posted a nsfw image of obama naked in a admin who was a known minor, which crossed also refused to do anything about the situation even though our rules prohibitted minors on the staff, when banning him the wording of said ban implied that said admin (which i'm not defending) had actually posted his own genitalia in the minor's DM's, in previous incidents related to CP or the P in general, he first aknoledge the case which happened to bee's owner after posting a child impregnated with piglets, then completly doubling down on the case and refusing to aknowledge it, same case happened with the actual doxxer or would-be since she is so incompetent and incapable due to her medication intake (yes this is a thing), where she defended the consent age to be 15 and crossed later on defending her. You can ask oasis for a vouch, or if you want to know more about my character ask ex bee headmins and admins in general from back in my time, and they would all tell you i would never do anything like that.