[Jerry Derpington] Dieknon - Almost an anniversary

Post by Dieknon » #595689

BYOND account: Dieknon
Character name: Don't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Repeated and continuous sabotage as non-antag
Time ban was placed: 2018-03-18 19:43:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagil (I believe)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 85176
Your side of the story: I got slightly carried away went around with a fire axe as non-antag to break things. Not people, if I remember correctly. It was my first day having learnt the power of the fire axe. It went to my head. Got scared of bwoink and disconnected.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been nearly 3 years and this is my first ban. I apologize for my conduct, as it has been severely inadvisable.
References of good conduct: Paradise Station, for some time. Not since a year ago.
Anything else we should know: I also apologize for posting this now instead of after tomorrow. Would've made a fine story if I had posted an appeal on the 3rd anniversary of my ban.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: [Jerry Derpington] Dieknon - Almost an anniversary

Post by Armhulen » #595693

Real ban reason: Permanently banned - Was breaking everything with a fire axe. His last words were "Umm, bye" when questioned. Well, see ya later, pal.

Hi thanks for appealing, Jerry Derpington has retired so i'll take this appeal. As you can see, looks like they just thought you were a griefer. Well, now it's been years and you wrote a pretty good appeal, I'm gonna lift it. Just remember to review the rules since a long time has passed and don't be afraid to respond to admins, you can see how it looks pretty bad when someone logs off when pm'd. have fun!
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: [Jerry Derpington] Dieknon - Almost an anniversary

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #595694

Yeah, I can agree with the lift.

Have fun.