Penterwast ban appeal

Post by Craziecrafter03 » #596140

BYOND account: Craziecrafter03
Character name: Boris Volkrov, i think it was a while ago
Ban type: across all severs
Ban length: permanent
Ban reason: Meta-communicating
Time ban was placed: 2019-01-17 03:23:40
sever you were playing on: not to sure i think it was terry (Im banned from all so i have no idea)
Round ID: 100373
Your side of the story: while yes i was meta communicating with someone. i did not use it to an advantage against the Quartermaster. at the time i did not have an 100% understanding of what meta-communicating was and as a result was talking with someone outside the game, i have since then learned about it (thanks to the ban).
anything else we should know: i have read the sever rules and understand them now, i believe that i have learnt my lesson and will not act in this way again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Penterwast ban appeal

Post by Vekter » #596144

Penterwast is no longer with us, so I'll pick this up.

I'm willing to unban you if you understand the following:

1) We have a zero tolerance policy on metacomms and you will be banned again if we find you metacommunicating again
2) SoldierBoy (the player you metacommunicated with) will not be unbanned unless he makes his own appeal.

Is this acceptable?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Craziecrafter03
Byond Username: Craziecrafter03

Post by Craziecrafter03 » #596173

that is just fine by me as i do not intend to meta-communicate every again. i also understand that soilderboy will not be unbanned.
thank you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #596174

Works for me. You're unbanned, friend.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you