MentalDecayed
Byond Username: MentalDecayed

[<Admin Name>] Cimika- Jobbanned from ghost roles

Post by MentalDecayed » #598423

Discord username: MentalDecayed#6355
Commonly used names: Sammael Macdougal, the Senate
Ban reason: i was banned from ghost roles for metagrudging
Time ban was placed: a week ago -5 hours
Your side of the story: I've learned my lesson for now i really shouldn't take a silly space man game so seriously. especially when i'm someone elses objective and it's very fairly obvious.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a week minus five hours, i'd like an early release please. i've been trying my best to reflect on my misbehavior
Cimika
Byond Username: Cimika

Re: [<Admin Name>] Cimika- Jobbanned from ghost roles

Post by Cimika » #598425

Hey, thanks for taking the time to appeal.
Your behaviour since the ban has been very good, I see no reasons not to let you off a bit early so you can play some drones. I'll lift it.

HOWEVER, please use the correct template for server ban appeals next time :

Code: Select all

[b]BYOND account:[/b] BYOND account
[b]Character name:[/b] Character name at time of ban
[b]Ban type:[/b] Server/Role[s]/OOC/etc
[b]Ban length:[/b] Permanent, 5 days, etc
[b]Ban reason:[/b] Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.
[b]Time ban was placed:[/b] Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
[b]Server you were playing on when banned:[/b] Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall
[b]Round ID in which ban was placed:[/b] Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235
[b]Your side of the story:[/b] Explain what happened in your own words.
[b]Why you think you should be unbanned:[/b] Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
[b]References of good conduct:[/b] If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.
[b]Anything else we should know:[/b] If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your appeal, include it here. For example, if you have recently been banned from another server, or have had issues in other communities, it may be a preferable to be transparent and address that here, rather than them being brought up during the appeal process. If this section does not apply to you, feel free to remove it.
Queen of the 2020 Summer Ball
Spoiler:
From the legendary ShadowFlame thread :