kacperpl123pl
Byond Username: Kacperpl123pl

Banned by Doctor Brutality

Post by kacperpl123pl » #600223

Kacperpl123pl
Marczin Szebeszynszki
Job ban?/antag ban
Infinte
Ban reason:Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Heretic permanently - Ran into SM at the start of shift as nonantag. Bad history of antag rolling, you just came off a monthban from antags and didn't play on the server for the entirety of it, now you come back and from your round history you're seem to be offing yourself shift start still over many rounds. Quite funny how you never seem to learn to not die to icewing watchers or stop "accidentally" running into SM. This was placed when you weren't online, so feel free to appeal if you have any questions. https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=7[b]Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
ban was placed at Tery but i was Not online
No id i was offline Date 2020-12-01 21:32:35
Well i was abusing game mechanics
Its was like Half a year ago time when even the pandemic was not around I played on other server but mostly MRP servers then i took Break i have come back week ago form my last break i always loved the fact that tg is the only server that you can see somone Murder whole station using fireaxe or somone break into capitan room Shiftstart that why i always liked playing on it
I played a lot on yogstation but admins probaly dont have anyting good to say abaut me cuz i keep low profile and felt like failed to meet Roleplay standards And i played on Aquila station 13 and im still playing on it its polish server based around Beecode
sorry for bad gramma but i havent writen a lot in english in past month still trying to re - learn I liked my byond account but no idea if its worked
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Re: Banned by Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #600238

I'm not an admin anymore but I'll weigh in my two cents to whoever handles this.

He was warned & banned multiple times & didn't stop hence the permanent antag ban. He hasn't played at all since (until last day or so) because he tended to take breaks to wait out the antag bans. Doesn't care about anything other than playing antag really, and this appeal is very low effort - not asking that you grovel with an apology but at least properly format your appeal...

I don't think he really cares about /tg/, I also don't think he has any intention to improve his behaviour. You've always struck me as someone who was probably 13 years old & inconsiderate of server rules. I'm sure you'd just ignore this ban and go to another server but it's likely you're banned from them too for being a good player. You're permabanned from Bee after all.

Again, I don't really have any control over whether another admin unbans you or not, but whoever decides to handle this I suggest you ask for a vouch.

Or don't, you let enough bad coders into this community, how much worse could this guy be?
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #600241

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/kacperpl123pl
Centcom DB wrote:Job Ban | Fulpstation | Active
Core 2- exploits As a traitor, you took advantage of an exploit that allowed you to roll discounted antag items when our TGU was test merged. This exploit has been discussed on Discord extensively, so you knew it existed and chose to abuse it. Long history of abusing antag roles and mechanics. Round 14542
Jobs: abductor, blob, blood brother, bloodsucker, changeling, cultist, head revolutionary, heretic, hivemind host, internal affairs agent, malf ai, monkey, monster hunter, operative, revenant, revolutionary, space ninja, syndicate, syndicate mutineer, traitor, wizard, xenomorph Banned: 2021-05-15 04:02:07 Admin: horatio22
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #600242

I forbid you on ethical grounds from handling this appeal.
Even I have limits to my depravity.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #600243

If I was going to handle it I'd say so, I'm just providing relevant information.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #600269

I'll take this since Rave doesn't want to.

Can't say I disagree with Pugie on this. You've got a long history of antag rolling and have made it pretty plain that you don't intend to play this game if you can't be antag 24/7. You also have bans on pretty much every other server, though many of them are inactive.

I don't think it'd be hard to justify mirroring any one of those bans here, but you haven't done anything to warrant a harder punishment on /tg/ and I don't like slapping someone's shit for the sake of slapping it.

(EDIT: I also pulled your connection history and you've played 38 rounds between your antag ban and today; I have no idea how you expect to get unbanned if you've done literally nothing to prove that your behavior's changed)

This appeal is denied. Accrue some playtime as a non-antag over the next month or two and we can discuss it again.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you