Discord Ban appeal for EmiliaPains/J515(Unknown admin maybe Naloac maybe Hulkmania

Appeals which have been closed.
J515(NEW)

Discord Ban appeal for EmiliaPains/J515(Unknown admin maybe Naloac maybe Hulkmania

Post by J515(NEW) » #600560

BYOND account: J515
Character name: ?????(i honestly don't remember
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Self Admission to metacomms
Time ban was placed: November of 2019?
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry?
Round ID in which ban was placed: ????
Your side of the story: I honestly have a vague memory of this I think it was with Tun Dezdra? I am unsure
Why you think you should be unbanned: I haven't metacommed whatsoever since then
References of good conduct: I mean if you need one just ask me and I'll ask one of the admins over at Beestation
Anything else we should know: I applied for adminship of Bee in March 2021 here is the link https://forums.beestation13.com/t/j515- ... tion/11169
Last edited by J515(NEW) on Wed May 19, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Re: Discord Ban appeal for EmiliaPains/J515(Unknown admin maybe Naloac maybe Hulkmania

Post by CitrusGender » #600565

Hi there! The ban reason was listed as follows:

Here's an image of your previous messages before you were banned.

warning: a little bit graphic
NSFW:
If I had to guess from the conversation, it was either Twat or Lepi that banned you, since you pinged them. Hopefully that helps, you may want to change the appeal accordingly.
J515(NEW)

Re: Discord Ban appeal for EmiliaPains/J515(Unknown admin maybe Naloac maybe Hulkmania

Post by J515(NEW) » #600568

I was in one fucked up place like hot jesus.....
J515(NEW)

Post by J515(NEW) » #601157

Sorry if I'm being blunt but Is this going to be ignored or?
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #601167

Alright, our audit log doesn't go back far enough to tell us who actually issued this ban.

I seem to recall the posts in question, and i'll be taking over the ban appeal from here.

As you said, you were indeed in a "fucked up place" but that kind of behavior concerns me. In my experience people who act out like this will continue to do so again in the future when their mood begins to swing. Do you have any references of good conduct showing that you're not only active but have been behaving without these outbursts? I understand you say you've been active on BeeStation but I'd like to know at what point you joined their discord and for how long you've been able to maintain good conduct there.
J515(NEW)

Post by J515(NEW) » #601351

That I am unsure of as for the reference of goodwill I will try find someone willing to vouch
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #601834

Its been some time, I'm willing to give this a few more days but after that I'll be closing it if there hasn't been any major update.