Aspider
Byond Username: Notaspider

[Niknakflak] Buttmcgat - Five years ago

Post by Aspider » #601240

BYOND account: buttmcgat/fuzzeldorf
Character name: Unknown
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Permanently banned - When questioned about their alt accounts and such by me, pretty much ignored me and then logged out. I don't take kindly to this. Appeal on the forums.
Time ban was placed: 2015-07-14
Server you were playing on when banned: Unknown
Your side of the story: As I was stating before in my previous ban it's been a long ass while. And I barely remember anything about it.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
A lot changes in five years. I was around before the first mining rework happened. And then the Gooncode leak. It seems only reasonable that our perceptions of people change along with the time. After the perma, I kinda left the entire scene for several years. Where I cleaned myself up a bit, got a better sense of myself. And (I'd like to think), grew a bit more as a person. When I did come back (Playing on /vg/ and CM, mostly), I was interested in the growth that TG and it's codebase went through. So when I found out I was banned, I was a bit shocked. But these conversations jogged my memory a bit, and I can say that's not the person I am anymore. And I'd like to see the growth TG went through for myself.

As for why this appeal seems so short, well. I think the main factor in unbanning me would be the time taken off the game. And, if needed, you could compare notes with the /vg/ admins to see that I'm basically spotless, as far as I know. I don't feel like I need a big, wordy reasoning. But I'd be happy to elaborate in any followup questions.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [Niknakflak] Buttmcgat - Five years ago

Post by NikNakFlak » #601244

Unbanned. I lifted the syndicate ban as well. Stick to playing on notaspider and everything will be good. Also ERP is banned on the server now so I don't think we need to worry about repeat behavior in the same way.

have fun
Aspider
Byond Username: Notaspider

Re: [Niknakflak] Buttmcgat - Five years ago

Post by Aspider » #601246

Thanks. Means a lot that I got a second chance. I grew past that phase of my life anyway.