Appeals which have been closed.
0ogtarded

[FloranOtten] Oogtarded - Perma banned

Post by 0ogtarded » #601747

BYOND account: Oogtarded
Character name: Kinden Smart
Ban type: Perma
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Rule 8 = Talked about being raped and fingered by an unrelated party. When bwoinked about this, stated he was not going to stop. Please return when you feel like you'll be able to stop.
Time ban was placed: 2021-05-17 16:51:26
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 162419
Your side of the story: Ban reason is pretty accurate. I was grey-tiding and the CMO cuffed me and dragged me around the station because they did not know what to do with me. I joked around saying they were fingering me to other people and they were being unprofessional. When bwoinked, I said I probably won't stop. I was just being a big shitter.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'll stop breaking rule 8, I was just in a shitter mood and took it too far. I've been playing on TG for like 6 years now, you might recognize my other character Gil Taintslip. People tend to know me on Bagil and Sybil. I have also drawn a lot of SS13 art for people on TG.
References of good conduct: Haven't played on any servers since being perma'd, TG is closest fit for me when it comes to SS13.
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Re: [FloranOtten] Oogtarded - Perma banned

Post by FloranOtten » #601754

If you're willing to stop, I see no reason to keep you banned.

Fine by me.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
0ogtarded

Re: [FloranOtten] Oogtarded - Perma banned

Post by 0ogtarded » #601780

Hey, thanks man, I appreciate it.