BYOND account: josef_nape
Character name: joseph nape
Ban type: Server/Role server
Ban length: 1 month
Ban reason: https://gyazo.com/a33a8eefe6706fb2660fa72623b55a3e
Time ban was placed: 2021-07-02
Server you were playing on when banned: manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 165224
Why you think you should be unbanned: it wasnt really metacom but i still showed up when he died because i heard him cry in vc about it. (i never saved him i just came over to see the damage to chemistry every time he blew himself up methtiding)
Anything else we should know: i think i was doing good before this ban and i promise no shit like this will happen again i really miss being apart of the server and i hope you consider shortening my ban
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Re: josef_nape banned by mr melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #607742

Hey there, thanks for appealing your ban.

Unfortunately, without any vouches of good behavior from other servers, I don't feel inclined to reduce your ban any. My only evidence of your conduct after being banned from /tg/station is a permanent ban placed on your account from Fulpstation placed a few days after your ban here. This does not demonstrate good conduct to me.

Metacomms are an offense not to be taken lightly, so I would appreciate something to show you've improved if I wanted to consider lowering or removing your ban. Otherwise, this appeal is denied.
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

josef_nape

Post by josef_nape » #607743

i was banned from fulp for calling someone a faggot for metagrudging me :/ (it was duncan lemp he was salty he got perma banned)
Last edited by josef_nape on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master

Post by mrmelbert » #607745

The reason for your ban from Fulpstation isn't relevant to my opinion. Simply the fact that you didn't follow the rules of their server (Their 'no slurs' rule) does not fill me with confidence that you'll properly follow the rules of our server.

josef_nape

Post by josef_nape » #607804

i guess there is no real reason to prove il follow the rules of the server. im hoping you give me a chance because before this incidence i thought i was doing good. i promise nothing like this will ever happen again
josef_nape

Post by josef_nape » #608134

mrmelbert wrote:The reason for your ban from Fulpstation isn't relevant to my opinion. Simply the fact that you didn't follow the rules of their server (Their 'no slurs' rule) does not fill me with confidence that you'll properly follow the rules of our server.
will you be responding soon?
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master

Post by mrmelbert » #608136

I apologize for the lack of response, but I have nothing more to add to this appeal. I don't think I'll lift or reduce the ban without any form of vouch. This appeal is denied.