greetigns9087986427
Byond Username: Cheeks Gaywood

[Coconutwarrior97] these ban appeal

Post by greetigns9087986427 » #610448

BYOND account: cheeksgaywood
Character name: « Fill this in on your own! »
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Killed and spaced a medical borg because they beleived it was going to arrest them. This is bad escalation, and considering the sheer amount of bans/notes you've received over the past few months in regards to escalation I beleive a perma ban is warranted.
Time ban was placed: 2019-02-06 22:24:26
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 101454
Your side of the story: « Fill this in on your own! » See below
Why you think you should be unbanned: « Fill this in on your own! » I have done years of brainstorming and critical thinking,it is in my sincerest opinion that i beleive I should be unbanned
References of good conduct: « Fill this in on your own! » I do not play on any servers
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] these ban appeal

Post by bobbahbrown » #610449

it is worth noting that a user, Sadowthing, was banned for ban evading on your behalf back in june, though this may have been a false positive. perhaps brotherbeyond will comment!

that account was banned from both /tg/ as mentioned in june, and bee in may. (centcom)

best,
bobbah 'bee' brown
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Post by BrotherBeyond » #610467

Hiya, I'm the one who banned the ckey sadowthing a while ago. I believe this is your alt account that you had used to evade during round 163274.

During the ticket, you first denied that cheeksgaywood was your main account but quite quickly admitted that you were evading.

Brotherbeyond - "Hiya mate! Could I ask if you have used any accounts other than this one?"

sadowthing - "no"
sadowthing - "i mean no i havent"

Brotherbeyond - "Not "cheeksgaywood"?"

sadowthing - "no"

##Few lines later##

sadowthing - "i already appealed but they denied it"
sadowthing - "sucks to suck i guess"

Brotherbeyond - "Yeah, kinda. Have a good one anyway mate. Good luck in the future if you ever do choose to appeal again."

Just to give context on the reason behind the ban of your alt account, sadowthing. I wasn't the banning admin for your main account so it's up to Coconutwarrior97 to deal with this appeal.
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #610478

greetigns9087986427

Post by greetigns9087986427 » #610670

sry for taking so long. i have ban evaded on sadowthing to play the game, if both bans could be removed that would be acceptable
greetigns9087986427

Post by greetigns9087986427 » #610675

i want coconut warrior to see this. i think he would be very happy to see how i have changed as a player and how i have never created a rulebreak on my alternative account
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #610808

Evasion is never acceptable, time passing, and a good vouch will generally do the trick for an unban. This is denied due to your ban evasion, regardless of your conduct while evading.