Poopmane
Byond Username: Poopmane

[<o0cyann0o>] Poopmane - Coercion

Post by Poopmane » #612063

BYOND account: Poopmane
Character name: Gang Weed
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Poopmane) is banned from playing here. The
ban reason is: 1 day old account, blew up toxins with a fuel tank, said his friend told him how to do it and admitted
he was only here to grief. appeal this when you think you can play nice i guess This ban (BanlD #56083) was applied
by 00cyannoo on 2021-08-21 19:10:48 during round ID 168215. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2021-08-21 19:10:48
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 168215
Your side of the story: So i was playing the game and i found a fuel tank and basically i was in vc with my friend and he mentioned welderbombing and so i thought i was playing as an antagonist looked it up and then i tried it and it blew up the station
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was new to the game and my friend coerced me into welderbombing.
References of good conduct: I haven't welderbombed before
Anything else we should know: My friend disaproves of my actions
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: [<o0cyann0o>] Poopmane - Coercion

Post by cSeal » #612074

Hello there

Thank you for taking the time to appeal

In our initial pms I was extremely accusatory, and I'd like to start off by apologizing for that
That being said, your initial response to my dm's made me extremely wary and your subsequent responses only confirmed in my mind that you were not fit for our server
Spoiler:
Additionally the fact you claimed in your appeal that you thought you were an antagonist is extremely hard to believe considering you said you were here to grief and that you never mentioned being an antagonist as justification for your actions in pms
With all that combined im fairly certain theres enough justification for me to outright deny this appeal
however, the fact you bothered to make an appeal at all rather than just running off to grief on some other server or evading is somewhat a mark in your favour, so im going to be a little lenient
Appeal this ban in six months with a vouch of good behavior from another server and ill gladly lift it
► Show Spoiler
cSeal
Byond Username: O0cyann0o

Re: [<o0cyann0o>] Poopmane - Coercion

Post by cSeal » #612101

Well considering you just evaded consider my olive branch retracted man, dont bother appealing until the mandatory year is up
► Show Spoiler