[<PhuzzyLoddick or something>] Player Name - phobestall text

Appeals which have been closed.
Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub

[<PhuzzyLoddick or something>] Player Name - phobestall text

Post by Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub » #612953

BYOND account: BYOND account I have a few but phobestall was my first
Character name: Character name at time of ban Phobe Stall but I go by Village Idiot now if that helps you
Ban type: Server/Role/OOC/etc server
Ban length: Permanent, 5 days, etc permanent
Ban reason: Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason. Flamethrowering the crew or something i forgot
Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC. lol i forgot
Server you were playing on when banned: Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall even hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235 lol i forgot its on my other appeal
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words. i flamethrowered the crew
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. because it would be funny
References of good conduct: If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion. I'm banned on every other server
Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your appeal, include it here. For example, if you have recently been banned from another server, or have had issues in other
communities, it may be a preferable to be transparent and address that here, rather than them being brought up during the appeal process. If this section does not apply to you, feel free to remove it. I ban evade on other server but never on your server :) i should be unban
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [<PhuzzyLoddick or something>] Player Name - phobestall text

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #612991

Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub wrote:I ban evade on other server but never on your server :) i should be unban
2021-08-29 16_43_44-User Manager_ Public Bans — Mozilla Firefox.png
2021-08-29 16_43_44-User Manager_ Public Bans — Mozilla Firefox.png (5.8 KiB) Viewed 1222 times
Denied.
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: [<PhuzzyLoddick or something>] Player Name - phobestall text

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #613171

capn_monkeypaw wrote:
Gub Gub Gub Gub Gub wrote:I ban evade on other server but never on your server :) i should be unban
2021-08-29 16_43_44-User Manager_ Public Bans — Mozilla Firefox.png
Denied.
account*