RandallRondall
Byond Username: RandallRondall

[BrotherBeyond] RandallRondall - Metacomming

Post by RandallRondall » #614762

BYOND Account: RandallRondall
Character Name: Melvin Morgan
Ban Type: Server
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (RandallRondall) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Metacomming with JoeMamaSon. Denied it when bwoinked. This ban (BanID #51392) was applied by BrotherBeyond on 2020-12-13 03:19:36 during round ID 152067. This is a permanent ban.
Server: Sybil
Round ID: 152067
My side of the story: I'm back to demonstrate how badly I want to be unbanned from TG. With school starting up again, it's been difficult for me to put in a lot of hours in Yogstation, but please know that I truly care, and that I won't make the same mistake twice. Thank you for the opportunity of appealing, I apologize for my actions.
References: Beestation, YogStation
BrotherBeyond
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: BrotherBeyond

Re: [BrotherBeyond] RandallRondall - Metacomming

Post by BrotherBeyond » #614901

Hiya, thanks for appealing! I'm going to deny this appeal as you've recently been perma'd from Beestation for the exact same reason you're perma'd on here so quite unsure why you put that as a reference.
Appeal in another 6 months time after playing on a server and not metacomming. (Also looking at the round in which you got banned from space ninja on yogstation, it looks like you may have been metacomming on there as well. Although since its not definite and you've not been banned for it, that wasnt the reason why I've denied this appeal).