BasedSneed445
Byond Username: Nyarlathotepx

[knira] Nyarlathotepx

Post by BasedSneed445 » #615263

BYOND account: nyarlathotepx
Character name:either Pooky, or Invisible Gay Sex
Ban type: Server
Ban length: 2880 minutes
Ban reason: As a non antag mime broke and entered brig and broke his vow of silence to call the HOS a nigger before suicide bombing the HOS and the clown then disconnected in ahelps.
Time ban was placed: 2021-09-05 08:50:00
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 169044
Your side of the story: I did this because I had to leave the game. I was let into brig by someone who had access, mightve been the HoS. I did call him the gamer word. I lit up a plasma cigar witch I honestly thought would just gib me and not almost kill him and cause a haulbreach. I disconnected in ahelps because my mom just made dinner and I did not want be late for dinner(this is true).
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know the ban has already expired but I would rather not have a bunch of bans on my record. Should probably be a note about the n word thing instead.
References of good conduct:
Part of this appeal was generated by Banbus 0.12.0
Knira
Byond Username: Knira

Re: [knira] Nyarlathotepx

Post by Knira » #615300

You know, after sometime in the shift I was asking Axle if he was recording the situation because it was quite funny, but I recall that he said they were actually the one who lit the cigar to see what it was, so I don't mind changing it into a note, just try not to say the gamer word.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #615308

Seeing as this is no longer a mark on your record for self-antagging, but instead rule 11, I'll be removing my most recent ban from you and turning it into just a note/warning, as you do not have the history I thought you did with such matters. Thanks Knira for the quick response!
BasedSneed445
Byond Username: Nyarlathotepx

Post by BasedSneed445 » #615370

hey thanks for listening and responding quickly, cheers.