uzedpickle

[Jaredfogle] Uzedpickle - made typo in ahelp

Post by uzedpickle » #616233

[Jaredfogle] Uzedpickle - made typo in ahelp

BYOND account: Uzedpickle
Character name: slimdick jim
Ban type: heritic job ban
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Heretic permanently - "well if i cant i will still play heritic but i prefer traitor. the way the antag rolling system works ensentivises you to turn them ALL on" "i dont want to play heritic but i want to play tot more" Please don't enable antags with the express purpose of trading them away, as this takes away those antagonists from people who actually want them. This is considered a voluntary ban, and can be appealed on request as long as it is for the purpose of actually playing heretic.
Time ban was placed: 00:43:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 170982
Your side of the story: i made a typo saying dont instead of do. situation was i aksed for a trade and i was asked why i have heritic enabled if i dont wanna play it i replayed. i (dont: this was typo ment to write do) want to play heritic but i want to play tot more
Why you think you should be unbanned:[/b] i made a typo in a ahelp and wanna get the result reverted
References of good conduct:
2020-09-23 01:53:33 | Bagil | Round 146867 | Exavere | 0h Living Playtime

Did well playing as the Devil. Followed Bains and Obligations to the T.

Anything else we should know: I got salty as fuck in OOC after (didn't realize i make a typo and got hella mad) you dont need to remove that
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: [Jaredfogle] Uzedpickle - made typo in ahelp

Post by Mothblocks » #616237

Lifting the ban since I marked it as voluntary.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<