REBOLUTION228
Byond Username: REBOLUTION228

[Coconutwarrior97] REBOLUTION228

Post by REBOLUTION228 » #630338

BYOND account: REBOLUTION228
Character name: Alexander Rowley
Ban type: Serverban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As an asimov borg said they had a law 4 which told them to shock all doors, gave them a chance to tell the truth and they kept lying. Once i told i'd be banning them they responded with n-word. Evading another permaban and shitty behavior still seems to be in place so applying a permaban.
Time ban was placed: 13.05.2019
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 108360
Your side of the story:
Before playing, I bought some bottles of 0.45l beer "Stariy Meljnik". The round started with harassing a traitor who bought surplus crate at dorms and my attempts of beating him led me to death with the help of crowd. Roboticist decided to make borg off my body he had stolen from medical which pissed me off and this enraged me (I don't think it's fun, when I tried to kill the traitor and a lot of people just killed me back) and I started doing some shit like electrifying all doors and making memes. After some time I got PM'ed by an admin and I started talking gibberish to them like I got imaginary 4th law. I received 1440 minutes ban but it changed to permanent because I missed the fact that I was banned before as I forgot to swap to my main account.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
Figured it out that I shouldn't drank too much and especially being drunk to play.
I was young and hotheaded and I did too much shit, which about I regret. I took a brighter path and I'm realized how retarded I was, seriously.
SS13 russian contingent is totally cursed and filled with odd people like pedos and I wanna play on english TG.

References of good conduct:
Currently I am senior admin and code maintainer of russian TG fork for about 1.5 years already.

Anything else we should know:
I really don't remember why I got banned before but I will be glad if someone reminds me reason.
Used accounts: Rebolution73, REBOLUTION228
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Coconutwarrior97] REBOLUTION228

Post by Vekter » #630359

Your original ban was by kevinz000 back in 2017, reason was "Permanently banned - Maxcapped the bar on extended, ignored PMs. Explain yourself on the forums." You would need to appeal that ban first before this one can be lifted.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
REBOLUTION228

Post by REBOLUTION228 » #630758

Vekter wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:44 pm Your original ban was by kevinz000 back in 2017, reason was "Permanently banned - Maxcapped the bar on extended, ignored PMs. Explain yourself on the forums." You would need to appeal that ban first before this one can be lifted.
Alright. Can I get more details from that ban, like round ID, etc., since I lost access to my second account a long ago?
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #630849

REBOLUTION228 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:11 am
Vekter wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:44 pm Your original ban was by kevinz000 back in 2017, reason was "Permanently banned - Maxcapped the bar on extended, ignored PMs. Explain yourself on the forums." You would need to appeal that ban first before this one can be lifted.
Alright. Can I get more details from that ban, like round ID, etc., since I lost access to my second account a long ago?
The ban was on 3/29/17 by kevinz000 and was from before we started tracking round IDs.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

REBOLUTION228

Post by REBOLUTION228 » #630864

Vekter wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:20 pm The ban was on 3/29/17 by kevinz000 and was from before we started tracking round IDs.
Understood. Thank you.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #631727

Its been awhile and this seems earnest enough, unbanned.
REBOLUTION228

Post by REBOLUTION228 » #631738

Thanks.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #631789

I also removed your ban from 2017. I had a busy night last night and realized I hadn't done so, sorry about that.
Spoiler: