[Stickymayhem] Ondrej008 - metasquad ban

Appeals which have been closed.
ondrej0082
Byond Username: Ondrej008

[Stickymayhem] Ondrej008 - metasquad ban

Post by ondrej0082 » #632041

BYOND account: Ondrej008
Character name: Alejandro Olphert is who I last played I think, though my character name might've been different in the toolbox tournament
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Ondrej008) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Part of a metasquad larping as racist characters in the same round, including some ban evasion. Throwing them all together in one ban wave they can sort it out on the forums. This ban (BanID #59097) was applied by Stickymayhem on 2022-02-20 19:32:00 during round ID 178751. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2022-02-20 19:32:00
Server you were playing on when banned: I wasn't playing on any TG server
Round ID in which ban was placed: 178751
Your side of the story: I have never played TG with any "metasquad"
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban is unfair as I have never played TG with any "metasquad"
References of good conduct:
Anything else we should know: I played with these people during the toolbox tournament of 2021 because they were missing one player and I thought they were normal Polish people
also fix your forums, shit doesn't send me any emails, though the leaked password notification is cool but it prevents me from logging on my actual account
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Re: [Stickymayhem] Ondrej008 - metasquad ban

Post by Stickymayhem » #632045

Hey thanks for coming and explaining. You were banned for lines like this:

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/171 ... e=game.txt
► Show Spoiler
Associated with Der Kommlssar who later ban evaded and broke Rule 11 with a new account. I decided to take the precaution of banning you alongside them given you had the same name, were referring to each other by ckey and engaged in the same kind of behaviour they were later banned for. If you genuinely don't have an association with them and understand that this server doesn't tolerate bigotry, including playing racist caricatures, then I'd be happy to cautiously lift the ban and change this to a note instead.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Stickymayhem] Ondrej008 - metasquad ban

Post by Vekter » #632601

It's been a week since we've had a response. I'm going to go ahead and move this along.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you