P1tzO#0017 discord appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
P1tzO
Byond Username: Waterfried921

P1tzO#0017 discord appeal

Post by P1tzO » #633364

Discord username: P1tzO#0017
Commonly used names: shit your ass (homer)
Banning admin:
Ban reason: Ban reason is "Joined VC and said the gamer word. Profile includes mentions of "thughunter.com" and similar good natured websites", go appeal it on the forum according to ahelp
Time ban was placed: as of writing this 11:49pm 3:30gmt
Your side of the story: ok so I have no idea why this happened, I joined the vc while I was dying in game (179898 terry) to y'know interact with the community, and what not. i do not remember ever speaking more than 3 things which were "based" "redpilled" "digg assemble" and I never ever remember that I have said the nword because I know I am better than that and I have control over what I say and how I who has never seen a black person in his entire life judge the person??? Please if possible show proof of me saying the word in which case I have nothing but to feel sorry for myself and take my ban but hopefully this is all just a misunderstanding or someone mishearing something.
Now moving on to the next point about the mature website listed in my bio. well to be honest I didn't know I could get in trouble for it since all these servers have been fine with it like roblox servers etc whatever, but I will in fact change my bio if deemed necessary and is breaking the rules
Why you think you should be unbanned: the discord is a good place for me to hang out and find some people that know something about the game or ask the chat for guidance like how do i hack vendors or how do i make a fake wall because I only have like 100 hours on the game, additionally in the long run I would like to find a place for myself in the community or be known.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: P1tzO#0017 discord appeal

Post by Hulkamania » #633375

No.
P1tzO
Byond Username: Waterfried921

Post by P1tzO » #633407

hello it's morning and I remembered this part of the vc where I said ligger (you know for the lizards), which makes my point on someone mishearing what I said more relevant. please take this into consideration
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #634177

This appeal has been denied and will not be lifted.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<